Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you leave someone because they were bad in bed?
yes 30 33.33%
no 15 16.67%
only if my partner wasn't willing to fix the problem 45 50.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 10:44 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,179,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Read what you posted: Do you think that in 6 months, she made no attempt to address the problem? I bet she did. Some guys just aren't willing to do oral. Others don't have the patience for foreplay. I think it's safe to assume your sister tried, but the guy wasn't willing to change. If she didn't try, then--her bad. But why would she throw away a great guy, just because she might have been to shy to say anything? Give her the benefit of the doubt.
who knows? I just wish she wasn't back with the D-bag she's with now. I've always had problems with the guy. Before they were even together one of my good friends beat him up really bad at a new years party about 12 years ago over a stupid argument. Somehow he thinks that it was my fault that he tried to sucker punch a college football player that had almost 100lbs on him. He still brings it up to my sister as if I had something to do with it. The guy is just a total loser. My friend even tried to apologize to him a few years ago at a BBQ, but this guy just started running his mouth again until my friend and his family left. He's lucky that some of us have grown up over the years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2014, 11:09 PM

102,197 posts, read 107,842,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
who knows? I just wish she wasn't back with the D-bag she's with now. I've always had problems with the guy. Before they were even together one of my good friends beat him up really bad at a new years party about 12 years ago over a stupid argument. Somehow he thinks that it was my fault that he tried to sucker punch a college football player that had almost 100lbs on him. He still brings it up to my sister as if I had something to do with it. The guy is just a total loser. My friend even tried to apologize to him a few years ago at a BBQ, but this guy just started running his mouth again until my friend and his family left. He's lucky that some of us have grown up over the years.
Maybe one of the other posters was right; maybe she needs drama or loser guys. I'm sure it's hard to watch her do that to herself. It seems there's nothing you can do, though.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:19 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Many women need oral because they are unable to achieve orgasm with normal penetrative sex. They should be upfront about this.
Quote:
Absolutely! But some guys aren't willing to provide that.

Um some woman will not let you provide that if you know what I mean . When I was with my FWB she would not let me do that but she achieved orgasm from just having sex but still I wanted to .

For the sake of this post if she did not achieve orgasm through sex and i was willing to do oral but she did not want me too that her problem. She told me she was not adventures like me so the sex was bad because I wanted to do try things and she was not willing. BTW I was not asking for anything crazy it not like i wanted to go all r Kelly on her.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Um some woman will not let you provide that if you know what I mean .
Yes, some women don't like it. Go figure.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:35 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,617,499 times
I feel sorry for the guy.

He wasted 5 1/2 months with an idiot.

I bet he wined....dined.....and did all the CHIVALROUS things that many of you ladies mention in previous posts.

Only to be dumped because he can't screw her like her no good ex boyfriend could.

Stuff like this is the reason why great guys turn to jerks.

Last edited by usamathman; 08-12-2014 at 11:44 PM..

Old 08-12-2014, 11:46 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,105,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
So my kid sister recently broke it off with what I believe is the coolest guy she's ever dated. The guy was educated, funny, and had his #$@% together. I was hoping that my sister had finally got over her loser ex boyfriend that's 30 and still thinks he's going to be a rock-star. It was refreshing seeing her date a guy that didn't sell weed for a living, but like a dunce she's back with him. When I asked her what happened, she said that she couldn't see herself with the current guy long term, so she broke it off; however, her best friend told me that she broke up with the guy because he was really bad in bed, and it wasn't getting any better. She also said that my sister really liked the guy, but after six months of bad sex, she was done with the relationship.

My question is, would you break up over really bad sex? I would think that I could fix the problem through communication if I was with a woman that wasn't pleasing me in the bedroom. This just seems like no effort was given on my sister's part to fix the problem. I suppose it could have been a size thing, but even then there are ways around that if a couple is willing to work together.

opinions?
So, you would just fix it and go on with life? What if you couldn't fix it? What if the woman didn't see things the same as you and didn't think there should be a problem? Some people have what others may look at as hang ups, that are caused by ideas gained from their parents, they may be unwilling to change. In my adult life, I've known two women that had no hangs what so ever and would try almost anything once. and would encourage some things that surprised you. I've known several other women who had some hang ups, some were serious and some were not so unusual, but none of these women thought their thinking was off base, one of them that plain didn't like sex thought her thinking was quite normal.

In any given relationship you can put up with a lack of interest by your partner for awhile, but eventually it begins to wear on you, and when it does, problems begin to develop and the relationship begins to fall apart. I think people who have been married for quite a while know what I mean, but we all think differently, so I may be way off base...

Old 08-12-2014, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
I feel sorry for the guy.

He wasted 5 1/2 months with an idiot.

I bet he wined....dined.....and did all the CHIVALROUS things that many of you ladies mention in previous posts.

Only to be dumped because he can't screw her like her no good ex boyfriend could.

Stuff like this is the reason why great guys turn to jerks.
Hey, it's not our fault the OP's sis has issues! I bet he was a great guy, and he'll make some woman very happy.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:49 PM

59 posts, read 198,751 times
I think that in the long term the sister will be 50 years old one day with a loser bf/husband and a life to accompany that and the nice guy she dumped will find a girl who appreciates him and will have a much better life.

It's a pattern with people that I have commonly observed.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:56 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,617,499 times
Quote:
Hey, it's not our fault the OP's sis has issues! I bet he was a great guy, and he'll make some woman very happy.

Stuff like this wounds men much deeper than you ladies will ever know.

I have had 2 friends go through similar issues.

After getting dumped they went on a sex fest.

Screwed over so many women in hopes of easing the pain.

Like I said earlier.

Situations like this happens alot.

Makes a man turn into a real jerk.

Very Similar To What Happens When A Women Puts Up An Emotional Wall After Being Hurt & Disappointed By Men.

Some of you ladies should think about this the next time you complain about men not being "chivalrous" towards you.

Last edited by usamathman; 08-13-2014 at 12:06 AM..

Old 08-13-2014, 01:35 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,207,717 times
I wouldn't leave ANYONE THAT I CARE ABOUT because the sex is bad. While sex is important, it's not the end-all-be-all in the relationship. If it was someone that I wasn't really in to but still dated, then I could see myself leaving her. But of course I would let her know that the sex was bad and presumably she didn't want to improve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships