Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2014, 03:05 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkerr View Post
But if those men those (so called) bitter men were gone there would be alot of single women so why would a man pick you what do you offer that other women don't? No women answered my question if the undesirables left women alone what would you give them?
Likely the same things the bitter guys thought they coud offer gals.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:09 PM

326 posts, read 348,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Likely the same things the bitter guys thought they coud offer gals.
I don't know what bitter men could offer women so please explain.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:10 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,728,705 times
Quote:
But if those men those (so called) bitter men were gone there would be alot of single women so why would a man pick you what do you offer that other women don't? No women answered my question if the undesirables left women alone what would you give them?
Well, what do they have to offer besides the obvious trait of being a man, looking for a woman? I look at the entitlement question pretty much the way a man would. If women no longer have a right to have a sense of entitlement simply by virtue of their gender, then the men with the following tendencies

under-achiever
lazy
slovenly
passive-aggressive

should not have their pick of all the single women left simply by virtue of their being an interested male. They're going to have to do a little better than that. I think some men are hoping that some condition will descend upon male-female relations that would force women to settle for men who are not right for them and for whom they feel no physical chemistry. No physical chemistry AT ALL. I doubt that will ever happen.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:11 PM

Quote:
If it's a bunch of men that women don't want those men shouldn't have to pay taxes for schools or single mothers and if they decide that they don't want to fix your car or hire you because your a women you can't file a lawsuit. If women would do these things im sure the undesirables would disappear.
This solution seems reasonable doesn't it?

Old 08-16-2014, 03:14 PM

540 posts, read 453,328 times
Being a good man doesnt entitle you to sex. Having sex with a man for x amount of years doesnt entitle you to commitment. People will do whatever they want. You just need to find one whos views are similar to yours.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
Well, what do they have to offer besides the obvious trait of being a man, looking for a woman? I look at the entitlement question pretty much the way a man would. If women no longer have a right to have a sense of entitlement simply by virtue of their gender, then the men with the following tendencies

under-achiever
lazy
slovenly
passive-aggressive

should not have their pick of all the single women left simply by virtue of their being an interested male. They're going to have to do a little better than that. I think some men are hoping that some condition will descend upon male-female relations that would force women to settle for men who are not right for them and for whom they feel no physical chemistry. No physical chemistry AT ALL. I doubt that will ever happen.
Women tell men all the ime to forget about attraction and thats all I have say about that and I was talking about the loser men leaving women alone. Okay women don't wan to settle for these guys so they have to settle for women they don't want?

Old 08-16-2014, 03:22 PM

540 posts, read 453,328 times
Quote:
Women tell men all the ime to forget about attraction and thats all I have say about that and I was talking about the loser men leaving women alone. Okay women don't wan to settle for these guys so they have to settle for women they don't want?
True. I honestly if people were truely honest about what they want that would cut down on the unwanted attention. Loser guys would rarely talk to let alone approach women which is what women want. Losers to stop talking to them.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:25 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,389,294 times
Quote:
Nobody needs to settle. Pick who you want, but don't be surprised if you end up alone regardless of your gender.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yshudicare View Post
True. I honestly if people were truely honest about what they want that would cut down on the unwanted attention. Loser guys would rarely talk to let alone approach women which is what women want. Losers to stop talking to them.
I already know that but I was tryng to see if women would give them something in return but it seems not so they should suck it up about loser men leaving them alone.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
Nobody needs to settle. Pick who you want, but don't be surprised if you end up alone regardless of your gender.
This men have being hearing this for a while now its time for women to get a healthy dose and deal with it and to stop asking where the good men are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships