Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 11:09 AM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRick24 View Post
Well I managed to get all my ex's things together and get 'em out to her. I guess what hurts me more than anything else is that she never even said a simple "Thank You" for anything. Kindness mistaken for weakness. I'm just glad that I know where I stand with her now. I'm done! Time to move forward with my life.
You will be okay. Stay strong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2014, 12:30 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,976,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyGirl52 View Post
"Kindness mistaken for weakness" is a pretty strong comment. Doesnt sound good for the next relationship, does it?

I agree. He definitely needs to see a counselor for a while before he tries dating again.

Old 08-17-2014, 12:40 PM

3,424 posts, read 3,328,706 times
Maybe, but all I know is that she got her things C.O.D.
I may or may not date again, who knows. But chances of my remarrying are next to nil. Ironically, an old girlfriend just called me, but I made it clear, I'm not interested - not now, my wounds are still healing.

Old 08-17-2014, 11:04 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,400,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRick24 View Post
Well I managed to get all my ex's things together and get 'em out to her. I guess what hurts me more than anything else is that she never even said a simple "Thank You" for anything. Kindness mistaken for weakness. I'm just glad that I know where I stand with her now. I'm done! Time to move forward with my life.
You know what. She did you a favor. By responding back, she's only prolonging the pain.

By not responding back, you definitely know she's not the one for you.

Don't beg her back. Moving on = letting go. Now.

Old 08-17-2014, 11:21 PM

2,913 posts, read 2,437,454 times
I understand how you feel, happened to me too. I really think you're better off. Just don't let it make you bitter. I think you're very smart to tell the old girlfriend you were not interested, remember she's an ex for a reason. No need to revisit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships