Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 03:37 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,990,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Aaaaaannnnnd, now we know this is another fake thread from Datafeed's fertile imagination. Was there ever any doubt?
uhh, it's vegas...the big hotels have 100s of massage therapist in their employ. there are also thousands of women cocktail servers.

what kid of woman would stay over a man's house and not clean it or at least straighten up.

you have really low expectations my friend. if i said paris Hilton was stalking me that requires a doubletake.

but a 45 year old cocktail waitress???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2014, 03:49 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,450,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
It's like saying because I can't have it all so I will have nothing.
Who is this really about?

Quote:
Flip the switch: she is using me! She has a man to take her out, take her on strips, and fund fun nights on the town and I dont even request a bj from her.
And it's quite possibly not her first rodeo either.

Quote:

I really like the fact that she is a Vegan and a health food nut. I like my women to eat clean and she is all organic. She also works out like a gym bunny.

I just am really picky and cant get attracted to any woman that does not have big fake boobies, fake lips, is below 5ft 7, and doesn't have the slutty look.
So you want a woman full of fake parts who is also a health nut. Good luck with that.

Quote:
uhh, it's vegas...the big hotels have 100s of massage therapist in their employ. there are also thousands of women cocktail servers.
It's Vegas. Find a new toy.

Old 08-19-2014, 03:51 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
what kid of woman would stay over a man's house and not clean it or at least straighten up.
Um. Wat.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Who is this really about?

So you want a woman full of fake parts who is also a health nut. Good luck with that.

It's Vegas. Find a new toy.
A lot of industry women are into fitness--their jobs depend upon having gorgeous bodies.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Um. Wat.
Yes, she is a good woman. She cooks for me and cleans up afterwards. isn't this normal?

She has all of the qualities I like in a woman she lacks almost all of the characteristics. if she just was younger and had an education i would be all on that.

Last edited by Datafeed; 08-19-2014 at 04:32 PM..

Old 08-19-2014, 04:27 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,955 times
Not much different then what women do when they friend zone a man.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:29 PM

But I am ok with this sort of exchange. In fact, I overcompensate by spoiling her a bit. I dont want her to feel that she got the short end of the stick or I am using her unfairly.

I am weird like this...if i dont like a girl I do more for her if I am taking up her time. the girls i like i do less for. It makes no sense to you but you can see my rationale. that's often why I am singleish but have lots of hook ups.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Not much different then what women do when they friend zone a man.
exactly....the dude wants to get some from his "friend" 90% of the time.

good analogy. I have friend zoned her.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:30 PM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Yes, she is a good woman. She cooks for me and cleans up afterwards. isn't this normal?
It's normal if she thinks you're dating. Most women don't generally cook for and clean their platonic male friends' houses.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
It's normal if she thinks you're dating. Most women don't generally cook for and clean their platonic male friends' houses.
she does think we are dating...she is already telling me to rearrange my furniture and to buy a new couch. she even tried to add her name to my county club membership. I dont really tell her no I just change the subject real fast.

maybe we are in a non-romantic relationship. is that ok? I am cool with "dating." call it what you want if I dont have to be romantic with her.

I like her as a person. I just dont want to hook up with her. I even dont mind sleeping in the same bed with her although she stares at me at night when I am sleep and it kinda creeps me out. My first wife did that too and I found it unsettling.

It sounds strange but I had a friend in Thailand who I always slept in the same bed with even though she had a boyfriend. I never touched her. Initially, we were both into BDSM so I spanked her and did some other stuff to her but after I tired of her in that way we were best buddies for like a year.

She really helped me when I got injured in Afghanistan and I spent a lot of money on her.

I think I have a pattern: I have sex with a woman right away but I dont like being with a woman more than 2x if I am not really into them physically. But I like them as people and keep them around...and am generous with them.

ALthough with the Vegas girl, i am not generous, just decent...no presents...I just pay for everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships