Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2014, 10:56 AM

326 posts, read 348,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Some people here do not understand that some men are simply not interested in relatiinships and paying for sex is the way to.go for them. Engaging in a long conversation and the whole courtship thing and foreplay and all that is not everyone's cup of tea.
I wouldn't say that but if they are not having success with coutship they are going to choose what works for them which is paying for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 11:10 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Saying you "can't" is a cop out. Men of all looks and ages have been doing it for centuries.
Paying, yes. That's why they call prostitution the world's oldest profession.............

Old 08-28-2014, 11:25 AM

326 posts, read 348,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Paying, yes. That's why they call prostitution the world's oldest profession.............
Yes if prostitution has been around forever then there have always men who needed it.

Old 08-28-2014, 12:50 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkerr View Post
Yes if prostitution has been around forever then there have always men who needed it.
If?!!!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-28-2014, 01:01 PM

287 posts, read 237,081 times
Sex is 10-20 minutes for me, friends, and people I talk to in my world. If I want to be with you genuinely for only 20 minutes a day, what do the women I've been involved with want in return in a typical day?

Well, 2 hours goes to them telling me about their day and the mind numbing work drama that all girls it seems goes through. It takes a couple hours to take her to Bed Bath & Beyond and for her to ask me incessant questions about if this shade of blue would go with the color of our vacuum more than a slightly less bright shade of blue. Sometimes it's a couple hours to go out with another couple where the girls are friends and they thought it would be fun to do the "couple thing" when I can tell that this guy I don't know hates this as much as I do. Also, need to set aside time to answer her question "what are you thinking?" because "nothing" is not an acceptable answer even though that was the truth. Let's also spend 20-30 minutes talking about what each other wants for dinner because there is a converstaion that never gets old. Then I have to be able to get this thing or that thing done on my "honey-do" list or else face nagging that this task is so important when it makes no difference AT ALL.

Why do men pay for sex? Because the return on investment is MUCH MUCH HIGHER in a pay to play situation over a typical commited relationship between man and woman.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:03 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
10-20 minutes????!!!

Old 08-28-2014, 01:06 PM

138 posts, read 171,445 times
Quote:
10-20 minutes????!!!
No doubt, how's a guy supposed to make it that long?!?!?!?!?

Old 08-28-2014, 01:16 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,600,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Panthers View Post
I see where you coming from, all of those are valid points.

I'm a male, so I don't have your perspective. I know that when I was single and horny, it was a lot harder for me to get it than my female friends. But that doesn't mean they were satisfied.

I've had women that just lay there and didnt do much for me, but at the end of the day I would also leave somewhat "satisfied", I guess women cant say the same thing sometimes.
That's true, to a point, but I was never happy in a relationship with that type, for 2 reasons:

1-after a while, it just feels like she doesn't even "want" you
2-the frequency of sex almost always declines to near-nothing with those women...the reason they "lay there" is because sex does nothing for them.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:18 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,600,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
actually i think women are a pleasure to deal with.

oh please, us guys are easy. feed us, give us some sex now and then, and let us sleep, and the women can do just about anything they want to us. as has been said about men;

men are like sidewalks, lay us right once, and you can walk on us for a long long time.
The argument seems to be on the definition of "now and then".

For me, and for my wife, we are in pretty good agreement. Hint - it's multiple times a week.

For some past women I dated, some felt that "now and then" was about 2 times a year.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:41 PM

287 posts, read 237,081 times
Quote:
10-20 minutes????!!!
I know this is the internet where I'm supposed to say dude, I went 4 hours, then she had to take a break, then we went another 4 hours. And she was catching her breath afterwards for an hour and she couldn't walk right for a week!

But I see no reason to lie. In my world, that has been my experience exactly, no embellishment.

Even if it was an hour twice a day 7 days a week, I would rather pay for it and get the rest of my day to myself where I have no stress, do what I want, when I want without having to worry about providing for someone else, worry about someone elses feelings, or have to compromise with anyone. It's my way all the time! I love it.

This is coming from someone who has paid for it. I haven't in quite a while, because i recently got out of a long term relationship. But I have paid for it in different countries even as well as around the U.S.. As I used to travel for my job. No, I wasn't in relationships at the time. And some of you are right. There is no genuine interest from the girl but if they were good they made you believe there was. I had to actively suspend belief as well. It is a fantasy, just like the fantasy books that a lot of women read. Yes, it's a step further than what you women do in just your imaginations, I for that small amount of time would believe she liked me. A lot of them were really good and one place I used to go on a semi regular basis I would stick to one girl who talked about meeting outside of that place, she knew my life story and always remembered facts from it. Greeted me by name and seemed happy when I would come in. Of course once all business had been transacted, I came back to reality I would leave knowing she didn't really like me, she was just good at her job.

No problem, because I then got on with my life. You women who think that unless you're paired up with someone you must be miserable are just plain wrong. You really are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships