Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 01:12 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Why do women pay for sex?
As if that ever happens and if it does as if it is as common as men who do that. As it has been mentioned in other threads, women have agreed they put no effort when it comes to having sex whenever they want it or at least 99.9% of the time. So women paying for sex is as foolish as going to a restaurant and cooking your meal when it can simply be brought to your table.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2014, 01:14 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
Ain't that the truth. A while back I joked that at least when a man has a sexual dry spell, he's got options and a pretty good choice of women to choose from (paid sex). Try being a sexually frustrated woman with only married or otherwise attached to someone male friends (they always say "go to a male friend and he will sleep with you" Like we all have a bunch of horny, single, male friends out there who are secretly attracted to us or something).
Most of you're male friends would sleep with you if you threw it at them.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:14 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
oh please, us guys are easy. feed us, give us some sex now and then, and let us sleep, and the women can do just about anything they want to us. as has been said about men;

men are like sidewalks, lay us right once, and you can walk on us for a long long time.
Speak for yourself. As a man, this is definitely not true for me.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:17 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Most of you're male friends would sleep with you if you threw it at them.
I tend to believe that most of them value their marriages and wouldn't cheat on their wives--plus, I know most of their wives and I am sure they wouldn't invite me over anymore for dinner if I did the deed with their hubbies*.

* Not to mention (on a serious note) that I would never be the other woman in ANYONE'S relationship... especially friends.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:21 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
I can't speak for other women, but I can for myself. If a lot of men actually think like this in terms of women, then I will probably catch hell trying to find a guy to have real bond with. Form what I see a lot of them here seem to think of most of us nothing but a money hungry, greedy, and selfish burden. I really hate it when my friends tell me I have so many options in terms of sex but I find no solace in that. I don't care if all men in the world want to sleep with me, if none of them see me and actually like me as a person then it's pointless.

Some of the guys that showed interest in me in the past they would flash their cash and cars around like that was suppose to attract me or something. They were good looking and when I told them I wasn't interested...they flipped out. Lol A lot of guys just don't get it.

That's just how I feel.
No, most guys don't think this.

For example, it seems to me that women are primarily focused on looks and height. The guy needs to have a certain level of both of these to be considered. After that, the guy has to be a good time. Not boring. Not even the slightest hint of neediness. He has to be interesting.

After those things, all else is secondary. Generally, I've found that women don't care about money. I actually think that it would be better if women cared about money. Obviously, a guy with money is successful and has achieved a lot in his life. He is likely intelligent. I think it would reflect highly on women if they valued success and intelligence. Unfortunately, the vast majority of women would rather date the very good-looking fun guy that is unemployed and lives at home with his parents.

Just my observation...

Old 08-22-2014, 01:21 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
If I wasn't seeing someone, I'd be your friend, Jilla.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
I can't speak for other women, but I can for myself. If a lot of men actually think like this in terms of women, then I will probably catch hell trying to find a guy to have real bond with. Form what I see a lot of them here seem to think of most of us nothing but a money hungry, greedy, and selfish burden. I really hate it when my friends tell me I have so many options in terms of sex but I find no solace in that. I don't care if all men in the world want to sleep with me, if none of them see me and actually like me as a person then it's pointless.
I am with you and I AM A GUY. As rare as it sounds I am normally the one who says “no” to sex when it comes to relationships. If I don’t have that commitment of a relationship, shared affection, etc. then no thank you.
Quote:
Some of the guys that showed interest in me in the past they would flash their cash and cars around like that was suppose to attract me or something. They were good looking and when I told them I wasn't interested...they flipped out. Lol A lot of guys just don't get it
Reminds me of my case too. I have gone out with some girls who are hot. They would act all sexy and provocative at times only to have me walk away from that opportunity. You should see the look on their faces. Imagine having guys all over them only to go out with one who rejects them sexually. Men flash their cash and cars because it is well known that many women will wet their panties for those things just like women can show skin and act all sexy knowing many men out there fall for that stuff. Lots of girls don’t get it too in my case.
Still, even if you don’t see candles or a promise to walk you down the altar, you will have way more opportunities to have sex anytime anywhere with no effort what so ever. I am surprised some female posters have finally agreed to that as of recently. As to having satisfying mind blowing sex, well, that is not guaranteed to either guys or girls but the availability is way way higher to women so why have women pay for sex or put any effort for it? It’s a bit silly really.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
I tend to believe that most of them value their marriages and wouldn't cheat on their wives--plus, I know most of their wives and I am sure they wouldn't invite me over anymore for dinner if I did the deed with their hubbies*.
I am sure you have single friends.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:28 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I am sure you have single friends.
Single male friends... yes. Three. One is 10 years younger than me and has a live-in girlfriend. Another is 72-years-old and lives on the opposite coast, and the third is actually the man I dated earlier this year who also lives far away. He flaked on me and suddenly cut off things saying he couldn't do a long-distance relationship and he couldn't give me what he thought I needed (even though I never asked for anything so I have no idea what he thinks I "need"). He agreed to stay friends with me though. I've stayed at his house since then when I've been in his town and he's never made a move since... other than giving me a hug and a peck on the cheek. We were friends, dated, and now friends again.

I have four single female friends too. But I don't swing that way.

The vast majority of my friends are my age, in their 30s and 40s and are married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
If I wasn't seeing someone, I'd be your friend, Jilla.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:42 PM

138 posts, read 171,523 times
Here's the scoop about paying for sex....some people will tell you it's about sex hungry males, some will say it's about getting the sex/companionship for awhile without the hassle of a relationship, some will say it's because married men want variety and so on.

But it really comes down to the basic needs of men. Men get involved in a relationship because they want "love," but they see love as admiration and respect. Men want to be admired as a provider and protector and they want to feel respected and rewarded with sex. So paying for sex blends nicely with this need because here's a woman that's more than willing to be (act) impressed with a guy and reward him for providing (paying) with sex.

This is also the reason that guys think women should be impressed with material things. They want to demonstrate what good providers they'll be.

So women, if you want to thrill your BF/husband some night, just try pointing out that you're pleased with something he's done recently to protect or provide and initiate sex. I can almost guarantee you that he'll turn into putty in your hands if you do this on a regular basis because you will be fulfilling his most fundamental need, that emotional hunger to be admired and respected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships