Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2009, 02:17 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnePatrice View Post
Yech.
Ya know,women post here asking what guys like,and when they get a flat out answer that they don't like they say we are superficial and pigs and then go to tell us we are suppose to love you for your personality and mind only.

Lets have your guy become fat as Santa Claus with nose hairs that look like a broom sticking out his nose or even your guy come back from war with his dick blown off and lets see how sexually attracted you still are to him?Yes you might still love him but don't tell me something hasn't changed.................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2009, 02:19 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,705 times
If a guy is repulsed by tattoos on women, then it's unfair for anyone to judge that. I would never date a guy who was out of shape and a couch potato, and that's my choice. But for others to slam me for that would be wrong. Although I don't see anything wrong with tats, I would never slam anyone for refusing to date another person who had them.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:21 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
If a guy is repulsed by tattoos on women, then it's unfair for anyone to judge that. I would never date a guy who was out of shape and a couch potato, and that's my choice. But for others to slam me for that would be wrong. Although I don't see anything wrong with tats, I would never slam anyone for refusing to date another person who had them.
I agree. To each his own.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:26 PM

730 posts, read 2,888,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Ya know,women post here asking what guys like,and when they get a flat out answer that they don't like they say we are superficial and pigs and then go to tell us we are suppose to love you for your personality and mind only.

Lets have your guy become fat as Santa Claus with nose hairs that look like a broom sticking out his nose or even your guy come back from war with his dick blown off and lets see how sexually attracted you still are to him?Yes you might still love him but don't tell me something hasn't changed.................
I am simply referring to the post that said if you were in love with someone and then found out they had a tattoo that you would leave them and just be friends with them.

IMHO that is gross. Sorry, but I am entitled to my opinion too.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:30 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnePatrice View Post
I am simply referring to the post that said if you were in love with someone and then found out they had a tattoo that you would leave them and just be friends with them.

IMHO that is gross. Sorry, but I am entitled to my opinion too.
you are entitled absolutely,but then again I would want sex and to see all of her before I even thought about saying "I do" to her.But lets say I marry her and love her and she has no tats.Then comes home one day looking like a billboard covered in them.That would be grounds for ending the relationship as far as Im concerned.At the very least I wouldn't want sex anymore with her.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:36 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Rep to you: +1

That's right. If you have physical parameters that you find annoying, then that's your perogative. I agree. I'm sure that, if you take care of yourself, snuggling up to someone kind of blubbery is probably not your idea of attractive.

Similarly, I find deliberately going to a shop or store in some Bohemian part of town where some alternative dude or chick is going to start drawing on you with ink that can't be removed without expensive surgery to be kind of questionable.

Again, to each their own. The OP asks for what we EACH think, if we care to respond.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:41 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Ok, fine, if it's gone that far.

However, chances are that if someone is in a suit / coat and tie office job, there is a general "uniform"/grooming appearance level at the place of work, they live in the suburbs and they attend church on most Sundays, they won't meet an individual such as the one we are theoretically describing that they could, and would, reject in the first place.

It's unlikely.
I don't agree. I think you would be surprised to see what is under quite a few suits at the workplace or in church.

However, I do agree with the idea of to each their own. It's the beauty of being a free adult. We can decide what works for us and what doesn't.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:47 PM

733 posts, read 1,928,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Ok, fine, if it's gone that far.

However, chances are that if someone is in a suit / coat and tie office job, there is a general "uniform"/grooming appearance level at the place of work, they live in the suburbs and they attend church on most Sundays, they won't meet an individual such as the one we are theoretically describing that they could, and would, reject in the first place.

It's unlikely.
You may want to re-think this concept....you are very mislead.....

INKED Inc., Tattooed Professionals

Old 01-21-2009, 05:03 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,348,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLoveLost View Post
You may want to re-think this concept....you are very mislead.....

INKED Inc., Tattooed Professionals
This site looks interesting.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:10 PM

733 posts, read 1,928,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
This site looks interesting.
It is a nice place for those who enjoy the art of tattoos. It also shows that people from all walks of life have them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships