Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2017, 03:35 AM

31 posts, read 17,422 times

Advertisements

Say a woman decides to get all sexy but a man isn't interested in sex but the woman is, he is viewed as awful and having problems. Yet if a man wants sex and the woman rejects, there is nothing wrong with her.

Like say a woman dresses in a scantily clad night gown yet said man doesn't want to have sex preferring to watch a movie, play a video game etc. he is viewed as a horrible and incident person. Yet if a man were to do the same for any other reason he would be labeled as a bad man.

Mod cut.
Please watch.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-08-2017 at 07:56 AM.. Reason: YouTube link deleted.

Old 05-08-2017, 03:54 AM

30 posts, read 25,078 times
If you are sometimes too tired and don't want to have it after a full day at work. Then one day i caught her looking at my phone and didn't even apologize, instead she thought she was right because she thought I was speaking to someone else and the reason why I did not want to have her.

Old 05-08-2017, 04:16 AM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robenie View Post
Say a woman decides to get all sexy but a man isn't interested in sex but the woman is, he is viewed as awful and having problems. Yet if a man wants sex and the woman rejects, there is nothing wrong with her.

Like say a woman dresses in a scantily clad night gown yet said man doesn't want to have sex preferring to watch a movie, play a video game etc. he is viewed as a horrible and incident person. Yet if a man were to do the same for any other reason he would be labeled as a bad man.

Quite the double standard to me. A great video on it: https://youtu.be/uxjhVtnPGjo

Please watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane Harper View Post
If you are sometimes too tired and don't want to have it after a full day at work. Then one day i caught her looking at my phone and didn't even apologize, instead she thought she was right because she thought I was speaking to someone else and the reason why I did not want to have her.
A. No, his action will just probably be viewed as odd and out of the ordinary.

B. No, I will not watch the video.

C. Mod cut.

D. Re the phone, I can't even muster up a response. Except that maybe you're right, who knows?............

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-08-2017 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: Off-topic comment.

Old 05-08-2017, 05:00 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
A. No, his action will just probably be viewed as odd and out of the ordinary.

B. No, I will not watch the video.

C. [Snip.]
D. Re the phone, I can't even muster up a response. Except that maybe you're right, who knows?............
What she said.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-08-2017 at 07:58 AM..

Old 05-08-2017, 05:31 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,821,329 times
Quote:

Quite the double standard to me. A great video on it: https://youtu.be/uxjhVtnPGjo

Please watch.
When will this systemic oppression of men by women ever end?!

Old 05-08-2017, 06:33 AM

6,509 posts, read 8,459,538 times
Quote:

Please watch.
Depends. If you're married, it can be the norm, not the exception. But if you're married your mileage may vary.

Old 05-08-2017, 07:16 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,758,476 times
Quote:

Please watch.
I actually agree with the OP's premise. You are not owed sex just because you make an effort to be sexy, male or female.

Old 05-08-2017, 07:30 AM

1,658 posts, read 1,257,602 times
Quote:

Please watch.
There is no right/wrong here...it just happens sometimes in a relationship. The only time it becomes an issue is if it occurs frequently (on either side) and no one is willing to communicate with their partner/SO about it.

Old 05-08-2017, 08:02 AM

44,369 posts, read 20,073,157 times
This thread quickly went downhill and into the gutter. Off-topic comments and personal attacks have been deleted. The thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships