Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 12:35 PM

4,290 posts, read 3,998,992 times

Advertisements

Well after reading some comments saying that way too long , even though I have seen too long but any way....,I have taken the whole post away. And I will drop few lines. But I am not sure if that made sens. But let me try.
I went to a dinner out as first date with a guy who used to talk to me for few months. So I went. His total entire intention based on my financial statues whole dinning time I was questioned about my salary, my money borrowing. Because he has a ill child to maintain. So at the end I have asked him why he is so interested on money matters. Because I am not a woman go and interrogate some ones financial status on the first date and I don't like to accept those as mannered people either. So that made me uncomfortable so I asked him why this much interest on it,
This was his answers.
"As I have an ill child I need to budget every single penny. Me and my ex wife opened an special account that people can donate. So as you are going to be my girl friend. you have to cut off all the unnecessary giving outs ,we cannot go on vacations what is expensive than 200 euros. As you are going to be my girl friend your salary need to transfer to my account then I can balance life between ours and my ill child. I am sure you understand and we need to do very limited groceries and also for your daughter if you are giving branding cloths you better trained her to use used cloths and used items, I am sure that you understand right when you love some one you have to do lot of sacrifices"

After the dinner I have asked should I pay the bill he said he will pay it I have to pay the next. And he asked me for a lift because he has no money for a train ticket.As he paid for the dinner Yes I dropped him home, and came home,
My question was what would you do if you were me? And as a gentleman can you go on questioning like that?

Last edited by Zeurich; 08-29-2014 at 01:43 PM.. Reason: Missing phrase and due to the comments what says it too long I have taken half of story away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 12:52 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,205,252 times
way too long....

Old 08-29-2014, 12:53 PM

285 posts, read 532,830 times
Uhh, I would never see him again. But that's just me. If you really liked him and you're willing to sink down to his lifestyle, that's one thing. But if you're not, I would live your life and go find somebody you're on the same page with. Your financial situation has nothing to do with his, it's not like you're getting married, and even then I have married friends who keep their finances separate from their spouses. He wanted you to put your money into his account?? Wth?? He might have legitimate expenses because of his child, or he could just be incredibly cheap and looking for someone to pool money for him (sounds more likely). I don't think I'd bother sticking around to find out. He sounds shady.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:54 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,103,864 times
Your post is way too long and that font and size of your text makes it very hard to read.

Not everyone on this site has excellent vision and as unfortunate as it is I will not read something that hurts my eyes.

Good luck with whatever your issue is.

PS ~~ All the little smiley faces makes me wonder if you are a teenager still in high school.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizo916 View Post
way too long....
Sorry

Old 08-29-2014, 12:59 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,286,535 times
There would be no second date....that's fo-sure.

Your date sounded terrible.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:02 PM

23,769 posts, read 28,950,682 times
I couldn't get all the way thru your post either but I imagine it would have been funny to at some point do the 'ol..."hey look...See-food!" and then open your mouth while chewing some veggies and go "Bleahhhhh..."

Old 08-29-2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Your post is way too long and that font and size of your text makes it very hard to read.

Not everyone on this site has excellent vision and as unfortunate as it is I will not read something that hurts my eyes.

Good luck with whatever your issue is.

PS ~~ All the little smiley faces makes me wonder if you are a teenager still in high school.
Thank you for passing by, please go to the next, it is not a must to drop a comment or read posts. No I am not a teenager and went to high school long ago. There is no other Degrees for me to gain any more left. As I feel you talk like a teenager who never been to a high school. Using smiley is my choice not yours. I don't see any age limit mention under smiley.

Last edited by Zeurich; 08-29-2014 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Not happy what the member said. So wanted to added what I exactly felt after having a bad day!

Old 08-29-2014, 01:13 PM

102,125 posts, read 107,381,087 times
ugh. You get all kinds of crazies via online dating. Block this one from contacting you anymore and just move on to the next candidate. Don't give this a second thought.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizo916 View Post
way too long....
I have made it short
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships