Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 01:02 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,787,483 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2007, 01:03 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Work was a great day. Nothing but smiles. A half day, I was not aware.

Hardly any patients, that kind of made it go by slowly, but it was a good day, at any rate.

Hopefully, the start of more to come. (at work)

In my life, it is already there

Old 12-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Default No stress permitted!

No stress allowed please.

Don't call me all stressed out. Then your stress becomes... my stress. Not cool.

So, he called me, he is going to sign this week, all stressed out, can hardly talk. He is asking about the kids and New Years Eve and day, I tell him, ya know, I don't have the paper in front of me.

He said how we need to be able to talk for the kids, etc, I agreed, and we have.

But dag...he was stressing. He was telling me that I would still have to do the interaggatory since the judge had ordered it to be done. I said that is fine. No big deal. I knew that..

Stress stress stress, he can hardly even get a word out,. Just calm down I tell him.

Its ok. Well, its not ok, but it is going to be ok, I say to him.

Ok, he says to me. But his stress was overpowering and it was traveling over from him to me. I told him, ya know, you are stressing out here, and you are causing me stress. I am going to have to talk to you about all of this later.

I don't need to be stressed out.

Ok, and he hung up.

Right before he called, kalos daughter rang the doorbell, she and kalos fiance here with presents.

Geez! He is on my cell again! WTH Freaking out! AAAH

------
Ok, so he wants to know about what time he can pick up the kids,,,,

Ok, we just went over everything we had gone over in mediation. I came to an agreement with him on what we can do as far as to him picking them up.

Good. Stress is gone. Good.

Kalo gave me a Tink Steering wheel cover... YAY! I have the Tink Doll riding in my car, Tink Dice and now.... that.

Thank you Kalo!!! The Tinkmobile rides again! WOOHOO

Old 12-26-2007, 11:47 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times
hope all is well....this list is sure quiet tonight...

Old 12-27-2007, 01:48 AM

I think that as my life is changing, so is this thread. This thread is one of happiness, now.

Who needs advise on how to be happy? It feels good to be happy, aiangel.

But, I am hoping that all is well, also ...

Old 12-27-2007, 04:03 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Happy New Year Robyn.
You sound really good. I don't doubt Christmas in your own place was enough to take a load off of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
No, I did not put sour cream in my coffee this morning because I am all out of milk!

I know what you were thinking... Will she drink coffee? Will she get her Tink cup out?

Just like the music playing on Jeopardy you are wondering... will Robyn use the only other milk product she has in her coffee this morning, sour cream, or will she skip the coffee?

Well, duh!

I am pretending that there is milk in my coffee... and I am loving life this very moment! YEP! Thats it! Thats that!

Loving life. Who cares theres no milk in my coffee? I was so hopped up on starbucks the other day.. don't act like you didn't see my redneck and Walmart posts for my sake, its all good.. LOL!
FWIW, what we used to do is take the extra creamers if we got coffee from the convenience store. At one time I also used to keep powdered creamer in the house for those times there was no milk.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:35 AM

Thanks Roselvr!!

This morning the coffee is good. Half and Half, how I like it. Chocolate coffee, with half and half.

It is a good coffee day. What else could it be?

Got my Tink cup of coffee right here... it is good, everything, good.

The cats Lucy and Mollie and I, are the only ones awake here, at Chimes. The kids fast asleep still, in their beds. No School!

In the cold last night, on the front porch of the House of Chimes I sat, on the front porch swing. Happy. The light was on out there, but still, darkness around me.

Good darkness. Water from the road splashing up as a car or truck every once in a while would pass by.

I was out there, and I was happy. In the dark, in the cold, in the night, I was happy. For now, these things, along with all other, are good things, just like anything else. There was the one light that shone upon me.

I could see the kids, through the window, running happily through the house, chasing eachother... screaming I'M gonna get you.... AHHHHH

I smiled. A peeked out side. Then he opened the front door... I love you Mommy... I love you too, sweetie.

And on the swing I sat, swinging ever so slowly, happy. Happy with this new life of mine, of the kids, of ours.

better days.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:15 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,177,255 times
Good morning Robyn - It's so nice to read how peaceful, quiet and loving your environment is now.....yeah, I know, with the two kids chasing each other, it's not REALLY quiet, but you know what I mean

It may be quiet because of the "holiday week." A lot of people are traveling, etc. Unfortunately, I'm working, so I'm still here!!

Glad your day at work went well yesterday - I hope it continues well into the new year!

Old 12-27-2007, 06:33 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,922,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Thanks Roselvr!!

This morning the coffee is good. Half and Half, how I like it. Chocolate coffee, with half and half.

It is a good coffee day. What else could it be?

Got my Tink cup of coffee right here... it is good, everything, good.

The cats Lucy and Mollie and I, are the only ones awake here, at Chimes. The kids fast asleep still, in their beds. No School!

In the cold last night, on the front porch of the House of Chimes I sat, on the front porch swing. Happy. The light was on out there, but still, darkness around me.

Good darkness. Water from the road splashing up as a car or truck every once in a while would pass by.

I was out there, and I was happy. In the dark, in the cold, in the night, I was happy. For now, these things, along with all other, are good things, just like anything else. There was the one light that shone upon me.

I could see the kids, through the window, running happily through the house, chasing eachother... screaming I'M gonna get you.... AHHHHH

I smiled. A peeked out side. Then he opened the front door... I love you Mommy... I love you too, sweetie.

And on the swing I sat, swinging ever so slowly, happy. Happy with this new life of mine, of the kids, of ours.

better days.
THIS is a very, very good thing Robyn. I can hear the peace in your voice, coming from the heart. It's all opening up for you now!

Old 12-27-2007, 06:34 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,664 times
Robyn, I'm glad to hear your Wednesday was a good one........ and your CLICK on that stress yesterday was appropriate. Take care of YOU and your kids first- and don't let anything toxic and threatening to the mental health of all of you hang around for too long. You GO girl!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships