Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2008, 09:14 AM

224 posts, read 777,397 times

Advertisements

Congratulations Robyn! Seems like his lawyer thought she could intimidate you in the hall before you were in front of the judge, as a way of maybe keeping you quiet once you were in front of the judge. How wrong was she? I'm so happy for the outcome!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2008, 09:49 AM

630 posts, read 2,226,246 times

You kept your composure and didn't let them rattle you. You brought the paperwork and showed the judge what was correct without being overpowering. YOU DID GREAT !!!

You showed your strength and they didn't like it ... OH WELL. As the say goes "What goes around comes around".

I hope L is feeling better and I'm so glad you have your children this weekend. A time to relax and enjoy knowing that you have such a strong spirit.

You have a strong faith and that is something he doesn't have.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/bicfomh/gg01/angel/angel125.gif (broken link)

God Bless you and your family.

Old 01-15-2008, 02:10 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,835,057 times
I agree that you should go for the whole kit & kaboodle- 401K, Spousal Support, even for some of the belongings you walked away from.

And Rockky has nothing to apologize for..............her words were dead on accurate!

Old 01-15-2008, 02:58 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
He is soon going to realize, if he hasn't already, that this lawyer is costing him far more than she is worth. I suppose now he expects to go into debt up to his neck with legal bills and then file for bankruptcy.

Robyn, that lawyer had no idea who she was dealing with because he has misrepresented you to her all of this time. I find it so funny that they tried to get you to sign out in the lobby and were making such a stink, acting it up and all, talking out loud and making it sound like you were really going to get hammered when you went before the judge.

Then, when you went before the judge you coolly and calmly presented the documentation that made your case effectively put egg all over that lawyer's face and embarrassed her at her own game. I'll bet she gave ibtj a tongue lashing after the whole thing was over.

Robyn, you're my hero!!!!! Seriously!!

PS. I'm sure that whole "sick" thing was probably an act. Never trust this man again, never. He is deceitful beyond belief. He and his family are some of the lowest scum on the face of this earth.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:35 PM

Where is Robyn? My guess is she's probably out pumping iron or something, kind of like that lady in the second Terminator movie. Don't mess with Robyn!

Old 01-15-2008, 04:43 PM
sun

683 posts, read 2,124,602 times
Quote:
My guess is she's probably out pumping iron or something, kind of like that lady in the second Terminator movie. Don't mess with Robyn!
Yeah, just like Linda Hamilton and AHHNOOOLD! She's going to "pump (and pummel)...them up"!

I doubt if X2B's lawyer likes him or even cares what the result is. She gets paid to try, win or lose, whether she gives a hoot about the outcome or not.
It's pretty clear what lawyers will do before a judge if given the opportunity and their adversary either isn't prepared, isn't aware of the facts or is otherwise "missing in action".
I think that we will need to buy cinderobyn a really big legal briefcase about as big as a filing cabinet for all of her legal papers before this is all over. She's just might need one with wheels so she can roll it right in to the courtroom to dig out the right proof every time the opposing lawyer opens her mouth. Just bringing it along, even if it was completely empty might be intimidating enough to make her think twice before pulling another dishonest stunt.
Oh yes, cinderobyn will also need a pair of very nerdy looking yet fashionable thicked framed eyeglasses to help her appear even more daunting!
And I'll wager that soon she will lose the scrubs and also begin wearing vintage womens business suits for that really conservative "legal eagle gal" look too!

Last edited by sun; 01-15-2008 at 04:58 PM..

Old 01-15-2008, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun View Post
Yeah, just like Linda Hamilton and AHHNOOOLD! She's going to "pump (and pummel)...them up"!

I doubt if X2B's lawyer likes him or even cares what the result is. She gets paid to try, win or lose, whether she gives a hoot about the outcome or not.
It's pretty clear what lawyers will do before a judge if given the opportunity and their adversary either isn't prepared, isn't aware of the facts or is otherwise "missing in action".
I think that we will need to buy cinderobyn a really big legal briefcase about as big as a filing cabinet for all of her legal papers before this is all over. She's just might need one with wheels so she can roll it right in to the courtroom to dig out the right proof every time the opposing lawyer opens her mouth. Just bringing it along, even if it was completely empty might be intimidating enough to make her think twice before pulling another dishonest stunt.
Oh yes, cinderobyn will also need a pair of very nerdy looking yet fashionable thicked framed eyeglasses to help her appear even more daunting!
And I'll wager that soon she will lose the scrubs and also begin wearing vintage womens business suits for that really conservative "legal eagle gal" look too!
I agree Sun! Let's all pitch in for the "legal eagle gal" look for Robyn. I'm sure she'd be quite intimidating, to the bad guys at least. Robyn, you may have indeed found your calling. As I said before, I have NEVER heard of anyone representing themselves to do so well.

After ALL that you've been through; the abuses that have been heaped upon you, the people who have ganged up on you, you just kept trucking and trucking and trucking on.

You are one astoundingly talented person, my friend. And I mean that with all sincerity.

I am SO PROUD of you!

Old 01-15-2008, 05:37 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
I agree Sun! Let's all pitch in for the "legal eagle gal" look for Robyn. I'm sure she'd be quite intimidating, to the bad guys at least. Robyn, you may have indeed found your calling. As I said before, I have NEVER heard of anyone representing themselves to do so well.

After ALL that you've been through; the abuses that have been heaped upon you, the people who have ganged up on you, you just kept trucking and trucking and trucking on.

You are one astoundingly talented person, my friend. And I mean that with all sincerity.

I am SO PROUD of you!
Thank you Syn

There is a phrase I would like to use. Problem with that.... some people just have to be profane when they see me post....

Nope, not my new calling... if it is anything, it is to write.

Ok, here we go, I can say this... and you will get it...

I am a writer not a fighter! heehee

LOL!

There is no way I could be a person like she is.

I actually ran into my lawyer in the clerks office, and I was in there to ask the clerk about what I could do to have his family dismissed from the court room.

I had been a little upset over the fact that they could not even look after L, not even one of them.

So, I thought that seeing them may upset me in court.

He says hey! Whatcha doin here?

I told him I had my 3 cases and his lawyer was being a real witch, he was talking to me about how corporate lawyers like her tend to behave.

He told me that when we approach the bench to be sworn in I could ask the judge... I didn't even have to.... Just he could not touch me, not his lawyer, they couldn't either.

They actually were back there talking through the whole hearing.... ORDER IN THE COURT lol

Old 01-15-2008, 05:39 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
Here's what happened. TJ's mom takes men to the cleaners for a living, so of course she thought Robyn would do the same thing. So his mom scared the life out of him and he ran out an paid for a lawyer. The funny part is, TJ really doesn't have any assets to protect. In the end, he'll still pay the same amount of child support required by the state plus his lawyers fees. Only prop Robyn was missing was a laser pointer to point at IB!

Old 01-15-2008, 05:51 PM

788 posts, read 2,110,763 times
It is so great that you are laughing and joking and he is soooo mad! I am very very happy that you will not have to deal with him this weekend. You all deserve a calm few days.
How is L today?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships