Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2014, 11:31 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Looks like someone is rather bitter and twisted.

ME? Nope I just seen too many bad thing happen to good guys and woman it sad people treat one another like that.

I am talking about Asian american woman they are far from submissive and i do not have weird sexual thing for Asian woman .

I just cant take the risk of have a crazy single mother say some false things like i sexually assaulted her child . Seeing that I am going into nursing and want work at a children's hospital she can tall people things that are false all and my career would be over and I would still be looked down on even though i did noting wrong and she made the whole thing up.

A guy cant really fix his image after that and I would lose every thing I work so hard for. I am not going to take that risk yea i could sue if that ever happened that she made it all up but there still would be a black cloud over my head fallowing me around.

To be fair there is too many crazy men and woman out there I try to run far away from woman crazier than Gary Busey.

Old 09-03-2014, 11:34 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I just wanted to let everyone who was here the other night know that our 15 year old friend has been admitted to the hospital this evening.
Unknown why or what is going on.
This is an absolute roller coaster of emotions for us and I cannot even fathom what him and his family are going through.
Good thoughts and if you partake prayers for this child if you don't mind and thank you.
I'm praying for this fine youngster. I pray from here on the mountain, that there is a miracle.

Adi...it's truly terrible your roommates girlfriend was attacked like this. I pray she is all right soon.

Old 09-04-2014, 12:46 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I'm praying for this fine youngster. I pray from here on the mountain, that there is a miracle.

Adi...it's truly terrible your roommates girlfriend was attacked like this. I pray she is all right soon.
Hawk, thank you, very much appreciated.
He is such a wonderful child as well, very sweet, well mannered, and cute as can be, very strong trying to fight this. It will truly take a miracle to save this child.

Old 09-04-2014, 09:32 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,206,770 times
Quote:
I just wanted to let everyone who was here the other night know that our 15 year old friend has been admitted to the hospital this evening.
This is an absolute roller coaster of emotions for us and I cannot even fathom what him and his family are going through.
Good thoughts and if you partake prayers for this child if you don't mind and thank you.
I hope this youngster is healed soon. Its indeed quite sad for young minds to be impacted by incidents like this.

Looks like you have been through quite a bit of trouble in recent times. I feel for you and hope things take a turn for the better soon.

Old 09-04-2014, 09:38 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post

I just cant take the risk of have a crazy single mother say some false things like i sexually assaulted her child . Seeing that I am going into nursing and want work at a children's hospital she can tall people things that are false all and my career would be over and I would still be looked down on even though i did noting wrong and she made the whole thing up.
Then don't get involved with a crazy single mother. Too many of the dudes on this forum pass along relationship horror stories like a game of telephone ("My buddy's cousin's neighbor's uncle was dating this crazy chick...") as if getting in a bad relationship is somehow inevitable. You (general you) make choices all along that affect the outcome of your relationships. If you dont' allow yourself to be manipulated and if you choose your partners wisely and cautiously, then you're probably not going to be screwed over.

Old 09-04-2014, 10:28 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Quote:
Hawk, thank you, very much appreciated.
He is such a wonderful child as well, very sweet, well mannered, and cute as can be, very strong trying to fight this. It will truly take a miracle to save this child.
Heartbreaking.

We'll definitely keep him in our thoughts, CSD. Thanks for letting us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
OMG, my roommate's GF has been robbed and sexually assaulted while walking back from class during twilight hours . Thankfully, she wasnt hurt. This comes as a shock to us students. Be careful while venturing out there. Just 1 wrong turn could mean major differences in safety.
That's awful, Adi. I'm glad she wasn't hurt physically, but emotionally... Hope she'll be okay.

And, Beagle! I'm sorry you're having such a bad time. Hope you're out of pain soon.

Old 09-04-2014, 10:31 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I got a case of Laker Ice. 5.5% And a selection of tall boys. Some Ricards Red, some Rolling Rock, and some Steam Whistle.
What did everyone else have? (I'm not kidding, lol...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HGPh8Hjyg8

LOL...

Old 09-04-2014, 12:24 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Then don't get involved with a crazy single mother. Too many of the dudes on this forum pass along relationship horror stories like a game of telephone ("My buddy's cousin's neighbor's uncle was dating this crazy chick...") as if getting in a bad relationship is somehow inevitable. You (general you) make choices all along that affect the outcome of your relationships. If you dont' allow yourself to be manipulated and if you choose your partners wisely and cautiously, then you're probably not going to be screwed over.

True that why i avoid crazy woman like they have the Ebola virus. Sometimes you do not know a girl crazy until it is too late.

Old 09-04-2014, 05:02 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
I was all for that bill for terminating payment until I read this little goodie:

"Angel said fathers can still opt to care for a child even if they've found out they're not the child’s biological father. Fathers would not be forced to ask the court for a termination of parental rights if they don't want to, she said."

He either wants to be a father or he doesn't. If you terminate payment, you terminate parental rights to the child as well.

Old 09-04-2014, 05:30 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I hope this youngster is healed soon. Its indeed quite sad for young minds to be impacted by incidents like this.

Looks like you have been through quite a bit of trouble in recent times. I feel for you and hope things take a turn for the better soon.

Adi,

Things are fine, just part of living life daily.
The young man I am referring to is not family or blood related and I've only met him one time.
He is the son of a friend/employee but it still impacts us to a point.
It is a delicate balance between compassion and business but I think we are muddling through okay for now.

So does anyone here have extensive experience and knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and PDF files?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships