Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2015, 08:49 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times

Advertisements

PS ~~ he did not actually say "TaTa's" he said the other TBreast reference word that is banned from this site.

Old 03-19-2015, 08:53 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,200,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Proof as a pin #? Social security? Account #? Paystub? Birth certificate? Form of account opened?
Never provide SSN for proof unless exclusively asked by an authorized agency:

When to Give Out Your Social Security Number, How to Protect It - US News

Old 03-19-2015, 09:01 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,200,113 times
@ Raena: Sometimes, I wonder when I'll stop getting hit on. It induces my blush face .

Old 03-19-2015, 10:22 PM

19,386 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
"Gather 'round, children, I'm going to tell you a story..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
You all do love stories don't you???
They actually are much more effective when I tell them in person however...............

I had to go to Sears in Alton, IL and I usually parked at the top level because there was less traffic to deal with and better parking even though it was a bit further out.

So, I have on a red turtle neck shirt that is not a sweater and not tight, blue jeans, sneakers and no jacket.
I am walking in the parking lot to go into the store and some guy is walking out of the store headed to his vehicle.
I really don't pay him much attention and he walks by then when he gets about 20 feet behind me he stops and says:

"Excuse me" .......I turn around and look at him to see what he wants and he says:

"I just have to tell you............Nice TaTa's"

I said thank you and started walking toward the store again and I guess he left because I never saw him again after that.
Somehow this all reminds me of Jiminy Glick's Lalawood Fables. lol

Old 03-19-2015, 10:26 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,777,416 times
Quote:
They actually are much more effective when I tell them in person however...............

I had to go to Sears in Alton, IL and I usually parked at the top level because there was less traffic to deal with and better parking even though it was a bit further out.

So, I have on a red turtle neck shirt that is not a sweater and not tight, blue jeans, sneakers and no jacket.
I am walking in the parking lot to go into the store and some guy is walking out of the store headed to his vehicle.
I really don't pay him much attention and he walks by then when he gets about 20 feet behind me he stops and says:

"Excuse me" .......I turn around and look at him to see what he wants and he says:

I said thank you and started walking toward the store again and I guess he left because I never saw him again after that.
What a creeper. I will be in Alton this weekend. Going to Fast Eddies

Old 03-19-2015, 10:37 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,106,791 times
Well CSD, that did crack me up

Old 03-19-2015, 10:41 PM

19,386 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
Yeah, up there in the parking lot like that, I'd be a littttle concerned. But, otherwise, CSD, lol

Old 03-19-2015, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
I might be in Belleville on Sunday, will find out tomorrow about a property there.

Not a big fan of Fast Eddies but we have yet to turn down an invitation to meet friends there, even if we don't get anything to eat, we got for the visit.

Honestly, the guy didn't bother me a bit and I took his words as a compliment.
He has passed me, was 20 feet away, did not move toward me and left after that.
I don't take that stuff too seriously unless they are close enough to touch me and depending on my mood they could regret the decision to actually touch me.

Old 03-19-2015, 11:16 PM

PS ~~ I have no idea who Jimmy Glick is and anytime you want a story toss out a topic and I can either tell you a personal experience story or make something up, whichever you prefer.

I have actually experienced a lot of the real world, some dull, some painful, some joy, some sorrow, some just downright stupid and then some fun, love and laughter along the way just because I could.

Old 03-19-2015, 11:18 PM

One more thing, when I talked to Mr. CSD later that day and told him what happened he agreed with the guy then he asked me if I had any idea why the guy would do that.

I told Mr. CSD that I had decided the guy had either been in prison for a really long time and I was the first woman he saw
OR
The guy had just decided he was no longer gay and I was the first woman he saw..........

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships