Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2014, 01:01 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
CSD, do kids visit your house for trick or treat. I remember my days as a kid in NY. I used to put on my batman costume and bike to all over new Hyde park for candy .

I dare you to dress up like a witch and do a trick this time .

Adi,

I don't have to dress up as a Witch I am a Witch all the time, with or without my Coffee...

We live outside of town so no kids come to visit our home but we are going to try to make a trip and stay with the Grandkids Halloween weekend and take part in the local Halloween Parade.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:20 PM

I swear some of the posters in another part of this forum should all go to hollywood, they are all a bunch of drama queens and some of the men are worse than the women, cripes.

I get a headache just reading some of that poo spewing over there.

Time to get back to quilting I think, it is much safer talking to my sewing machine.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:27 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I swear some of the posters in another part of this forum should all go to hollywood, they are all a bunch of drama queens and some of the men are worse than the women, cripes.

I get a headache just reading some of that poo spewing over there.

Time to get back to quilting I think, it is much safer talking to my sewing machine.
I know right.

I feel like my head's going to explode when I see some of the stuff posted in the forum.

Sometimes you just have to close your laptop/log off your computer and walk away.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
I know right.

I feel like my head's going to explode when I see some of the stuff posted in the forum.

Sometimes you just have to close your laptop/log off your computer and walk away.
What really gets me is when you respond and they try to degrade you and tell you that you don't know anything.

Well, um........I must know something and I apparently know more than you because I am not the one posting on a public forum asking random strangers how to fix my own life........hahahaha

Old 10-23-2014, 06:34 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Quote:
What really gets me is when you respond and they try to degrade you and tell you that you don't know anything.

Well, um........I must know something and I apparently know more than you because I am not the one posting on a public forum asking random strangers how to fix my own life........hahahaha
What really grinds my gears is the over exaggerations and stereotypes people post on here.

I really REALLY hope they don't think that way out in the real world. Lot's of people have become too computer dependent. FOR EVERYTHING.

I really wonder if computer use has anything to do with increased social anxiety or depression.

Old 10-23-2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
What really grinds my gears is the over exaggerations and stereotypes people post on here.

I really REALLY hope they don't think that way out in the real world. Lot's of people have become too computer dependent. FOR EVERYTHING.

I really wonder if computer use has anything to do with increased social anxiety or depression.

I think it does then throw in high fructose corn syrup, fast food and all the other over processed filled with chemical manmade crap put into boxed foods and the invention of texting.

*****Disclaimer: If you like boxed foods, fast food or high fructose corn syrup I am not bashing you, I just don't make it part of our daily food consumption*****

Old 10-23-2014, 07:00 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,272 times
Quote:
I think it does then throw in high fructose corn syrup, fast food and all the other over processed filled with chemical manmade crap put into boxed foods and the invention of texting.

*****Disclaimer: If you like boxed foods, fast food or high fructose corn syrup I am not bashing you, I just don't make it part of our daily food consumption*****
I only eat fastfood once or twice a year and always feel like crap afterwards.

I think people do not eat right is because most people just do not have the time to cook . I like to cook but when almost every day is an 16-18 hour day it is hard to find the time to do so.

Old 10-23-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
I only eat fastfood once or twice a year and always feel like crap afterwards.

I think people do not eat right is because most people just do not have the time to cook . I like to cook but when almost every day is an 16-18 hour day it is hard to find the time to do so.

I absolutely understand and believe me I had my fast food boxed over processed food time as well just not anymore.

Mr. CSD is diabetic and I have to be very careful with his diet and I lost over 500 pounds before, it took me 13 years and I'm not anxious to gain any weight back so I am very mindful of what I eat as well.
Except for tonight....LOL

Old 10-23-2014, 07:08 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,557,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
It a 4.0 or go home LOL

I know for me I had to work harder to get good grades so I can get a better job. The desire to feel like I am not a loser drives me. I don't know if that's the healthiest thing to be motivated by a fear of hating yourself.

I just do not want to be 40 and still be working retail running on the treadmill as the higher up dangle a carrot in front of me telling me only a few more years. Then say i am selfish for not wanting to work more than 7 days a week 14 hour days for 30 years.
<snort> This is funny. While you may not be in retail unless CEO precedes your name someone will always be dangling the carrot in front of you.

Old 10-23-2014, 07:19 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
<snort> This is funny. While you may not be in retail unless CEO precedes your name someone will always be dangling the carrot in front of you.

Well i know nothing in life is guaranteed except death and taxes but I do not buy there sale pitch at all.

Every time I hear them talk about how great the opportunity are all I hear is the sound of children laughing .
My dad has been working retail when my boss was being con*ceived-in-a-moment-of-profound-ooziness by two members of the Manson family whose advanced gonorrhea kept them from participating in the Sharon Tate murder.

I just do not drink the corporate America kool aid but the CEO is free to drink my hard lemonade but I been told by a few people it is a bit salty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships