Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2014, 01:14 AM

3,009 posts, read 3,634,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I remember taking English classes in HS and college such as argumentative writing and I remember having a distinct fear of not being able to make the minimum word requirements...

LOL.. well... those days are gone cause I could rant on for a good bit and be somewhat articulate in the process.... course that's subjective, but you get what I mean....

Soon I have to take one more English class research writing it not that bad there is only one assinment all quarter 12 weeks but got to write a 30 to 40 page research paper . I just do not know what I am going to write about it has to be on one subject . I am looking forwarded to it but at the same time I am not.

The only thing i can think of to write abut is how are the American education system sucks and why does it suck vs other country's.

Old 10-31-2014, 01:25 AM

19,246 posts, read 15,133,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Soon I have to take one more English class research writing it not that bad there is only one assinment all quarter 12 weeks but got to write a 30 to 40 page research paper . I just do not know what I am going to write about it has to be on one subject . I am looking forwarded to it but at the same time I am not.

The only thing i can think of to write abut is how are the American education system sucks and why does it suck vs other country's.
You could write about CD-R and all of the interactive dynamics within. Thirty to forty pages would go by in a heartbeat.

Lol

Old 10-31-2014, 01:40 AM

14,771 posts, read 17,068,090 times
I was an English / Literature nerd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
You could write about CD-R and all of the interactive dynamics within. Thirty to forty pages would go by in a heartbeat.

Lol
Lol there is this TV show here called "it's a date" that is a weekly sitcom like show on different dating dynamics like "should I date the ex of my friend" or "calling too soon". It's half serious/ comedy but I swear the writers read this forum

Old 10-31-2014, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

Lol there is this TV show here called "it's a date" that is a weekly sitcom like show on different dating dynamics like "should I date the ex of my friend" or "calling too soon". It's half serious/ comedy but I swear the writers read this forum
Lol! We do that all the time! It even came up at dinner tonight. I don't remember what it was, but it was like, "We should post that on CD." Or, "Sounds like a thread from CD." Lol.

Old 10-31-2014, 01:45 AM

51,965 posts, read 52,419,992 times
Quote:

Isn't it about time to put on your costumes in the land of down under... around 6:45 pm or so... LOL.... I do like to joke about you guys being a couple days of ahead of us.. but I suppose it's more like 17 hrs or so......

So when the Armageddon comes... send us a tweet or a post so we know that the end of the world didn't happen....

Old 10-31-2014, 01:55 AM

14,771 posts, read 17,068,090 times
Quote:
Lol! We do that all the time! It even came up at dinner tonight. I don't remember what it was, but it was like, "We should post that on CD." Or, "Sounds like a thread from CD." Lol.

I think the last weeks episode was about using coupons on a first date. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Isn't it about time to put on your costumes in the land of down under... around 6:45 pm or so... LOL.... I do like to joke about you guys being a couple days of ahead of us.. but I suppose it's more like 17 hrs or so......

So when the Armageddon comes... send us a tweet or a post so we know that the end of the world didn't happen....
Im on my way to the pub - alas no costume, that would mean being organised

Haha. I will ! Being in the future has to have some advantage...

Old 10-31-2014, 01:59 AM

Quote:

... I hope you's guy's have some fun... and BTW... organized has a "z".......

Old 10-31-2014, 02:04 AM

Quote:

That's how it came up! Chow was trying to use coupons at this place!

Lmao.... just kidding.

Have fun, artemis!

Old 10-31-2014, 10:10 AM

17,614 posts, read 22,565,115 times
Quote:
That's how it came up! Chow was trying to use coupons at this place!

Lmao.... just kidding.

Have fun, artemis!
Everyone knows Chow had to have some coupons......hahahahaharhoho hooo hooo...

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERY BODY"

Old 10-31-2014, 10:25 AM

My Halloween is in the crapper, my throat felt a little sore yesterday, today it feels like someone drove a Mack truck through it......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships