Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2014, 12:13 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,138,463 times

Advertisements

Great, my sandals tore apart while crossing the street, and now I have to walk like a beggar . I need 3 things, a needle, thread, and fabric glue. I'm NOT PAYING another $20 for a fresh pair.

Old 12-04-2014, 12:14 PM

35,095 posts, read 50,976,071 times
Hawk you are more than welcome to the guest house if we are able to procure the property.
Shoot everyone can come and stay and we will have one big house warming party with plenty of room for everyone to stay with 4 bedrooms, the motor home, shed, big garage and plenty of room for tents and a camp fire.

Mr. CSD was laughing at me though because he said it would not cost us anything to furnish the guest house because we already have enough of everything including dishes, pots, pans, silverware, coffee cups, coffee makers, computers, desks, tables, printers, couches, chairs, dressers and beds to furnish the place completely.

Old 12-04-2014, 12:17 PM

51,869 posts, read 52,267,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Well, chit! I did not like the ending. All for naught.

A lot of people didn't care for the Beth character, I was indifferent to her, but I thought that the scene was powerful, the guys who play Daryl and Rick did a great job acting..... it was pretty intense.

We'll have to wait till February I think it is before the second half of the season airs.

Old 12-04-2014, 12:24 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,138,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Hawk you are more than welcome to the guest house if we are able to procure the property.
Shoot everyone can come and stay and we will have one big house warming party with plenty of room for everyone to stay with 4 bedrooms, the motor home, shed, big garage and plenty of room for tents and a camp fire.

Mr. CSD was laughing at me though because he said it would not cost us anything to furnish the guest house because we already have enough of everything including dishes, pots, pans, silverware, coffee cups, coffee makers, computers, desks, tables, printers, couches, chairs, dressers and beds to furnish the place completely.
Teach me some simple sewing skills so that I can fix my sandals .

Old 12-04-2014, 12:29 PM

35,095 posts, read 50,976,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
If they are really worth being repaired take them to a shoe repair shop who will have the proper tools needed to repair them.
My sewing machine will go through thin leather but nothing really thick like the sole of a shoe.

Old 12-04-2014, 12:39 PM

35,932 posts, read 30,478,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
A lot of people didn't care for the Beth character, I was indifferent to her, but I thought that the scene was powerful, the guys who play Daryl and Rick did a great job acting..... it was pretty intense.

We'll have to wait till February I think it is before the second half of the season airs.
Yeah, I hate that.

I was indifferent to Beth as well and thought the episode had some really good acting but for them all to go thru all they did to rescue her in ended up being all in vain. Such stupidity all around. I hope in an apocalyptic world humans are not that evil, petty and stupid. I don't know how we have survived this long.

Old 12-04-2014, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Are they fabric?
Use a curved upholstery needle and heavy duty thread or fishing line.

Old 12-04-2014, 01:06 PM

17,609 posts, read 22,524,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post

Sounds Great.....

Old 12-04-2014, 01:11 PM

17,609 posts, read 22,524,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Yeah, I hate that.

I was indifferent to Beth as well and thought the episode had some really good acting but for them all to go thru all they did to rescue her in ended up being all in vain. Such stupidity all around. I hope in an apocalyptic world humans are not that evil, petty and stupid. I don't know how we have survived this long.
Carol was in the hospital too. She got out alive.

I love Beth...

They should have killed off Eugene or Gabriel...

Old 12-04-2014, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Carol was in the hospital too. She got out alive.

I love Beth...
But didn't she run out in front of that police car intentionally to get to Beth? I'm not sure I was going to re-watch that part because I was not paying attention the first time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships