Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2014, 11:07 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
Best of luck and hopefully smooth sailing closing that deal, CSD.
Thank you glen, our biggest issue is that we do not finance anything and we are a bit short of the cash necessary for the home and the owners will not reduce the price again.
They had originally listed over a year ago with a different agent for $129,000.00 but the area the home is in that was way too much even for what the property has on it.

We are willing to pay listing price but we have to wait to gather more cash without pulling everything out of savings and our cushion.
We do have a plan though but are not going to move on anything until after the first of the year when both trucks are in someone else's possession and other details are worked out.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:09 PM

Mags, there is macaroni and cheese in it for you and it doesn't even have to be on your birthday....LOL

Mr. CSD also wanted me to pass along that if/when we are able to purchase this property everyone is invited for a home warming party.
Don't forget I am a really good cook and Mr. CSD always tells everyone that when I cook I always cook enough for the Army............both sides.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:10 PM

837 posts, read 960,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
As long as you watch someone else. He's married.
Only married folks I watch are ones that invite me to watch. Otherwise it's kinda creepy to be watching someone choking a chicken gone bad...

Old 12-05-2014, 11:11 PM

Hi BeagleLady, always a pleasure to see you.
Has work settled down for you?
Any more run ins with the bird and your boots?

Old 12-05-2014, 11:12 PM

837 posts, read 960,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Thank you glen, our biggest issue is that we do not finance anything and we are a bit short of the cash necessary for the home and the owners will not reduce the price again.
They had originally listed over a year ago with a different agent for $129,000.00 but the area the home is in that was way too much even for what the property has on it.

We are willing to pay listing price but we have to wait to gather more cash without pulling everything out of savings and our cushion.
We do have a plan though but are not going to move on anything until after the first of the year when both trucks are in someone else's possession and other details are worked out.
Phew! That's a big drop. Well whatever the plan, I'm glad you're expecting to pay the current amount and not the original.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:13 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
Quote:
Mags, there is macaroni and cheese in it for you and it doesn't even have to be on your birthday....LOL

Mr. CSD also wanted me to pass along that if/when we are able to purchase this property everyone is invited for a home warming party.
Don't forget I am a really good cook and Mr. CSD always tells everyone that when I cook I always cook enough for the Army............both sides.
lol!

house warming party would be fun

Old 12-05-2014, 11:16 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,556,449 times
Quote:
Hi BeagleLady, always a pleasure to see you.
Has work settled down for you?
Any more run ins with the bird and your boots?
Always good to see you, too! Work has temporarily settled down, but January through April will be busy. Trying to prepare myself for that. LOL

There's a bird run in pretty much every day. Haha. Had an argument with her last night when she refused to get out of the bathroom so I could clean it. I told her fine, she can clean the bathroom then. She yelled back, "Yes!" She didn't clean anything.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:17 PM

The last time I made vegetable beef barley soup I made 16 quarts. There is still some in the freezer but Mr. CSD has the amount down to about 2 quarts now so I'll be making more within the next couple weeks.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
Always good to see you, too! Work has temporarily settled down, but January through April will be busy. Trying to prepare myself for that. LOL

There's a bird run in pretty much every day. Haha. Had an argument with her last night when she refused to get out of the bathroom so I could clean it. I told her fine, she can clean the bathroom then. She yelled back, "Yes!" She didn't clean anything.

That just sounds hysterical and I'm sure if our girls *cats* could talk they would be mouthing at me all of the time.
It is bad enough now with the yowling and whine/meow/growly but not exactly thingy they both do.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:21 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,556,449 times
Quote:
That just sounds hysterical and I'm sure if our girls *cats* could talk they would be mouthing at me all of the time.
It is bad enough now with the yowling and whine/meow/growly but not exactly thingy they both do.
We are lucky only one of our pets can speak in complete sentences. One of these days, she is totally going to embarrass us. It will probably be at my parents house over Christmas. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.