Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 12:02 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizo916 View Post
Women now and days are messed up and getting dirtier each generation.

What does that even mean?

"Dirtier" what is dirty about two humans loving each other and having an intimate relationship?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2014, 07:15 AM

3,763 posts, read 5,859,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Being in a relationship with the same gender is "real" sex so I am confused as to exactly what you are referring to.

There is more to intimacy than just sex or intercourse or oral sex and some people live in denial for many years.
It does not mean they did not want children or did not/do not love their spouse it is purely a different kind of deeper attraction for the new partner of the same sex.

There are still people today who are confused about who they are well into their elder years because of peer pressure, stigma, family pressure, being normal according to societal standards etc. and they have always been afraid to be true to themselves completely.
Another AGREED!! ( sorry , can't give you another rep)

Old 09-05-2014, 09:36 AM

39,226 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenBentsyn View Post

I am scared because my entire family is homophobe including my husband. I want to tell him because I know my actions were wrong and I shouldn't of cheated but he would be completely against my children being with my girlfriend and I. I know that me being in a gay relationship won't be enough reason to take custody away in this country but I am scared if my kids will hate me and he will tell them horrible things about me and homosexulaity. My parents would also have a fit if they found out especially since my girlfriend is "butch", black, tattooed, younger, AND an atheist.

I am sorry for my rambling, and grammar/spelling mistakes especially towards the end but I don't know what to do. Should I just stick with this man to keep my family happy or divorce him and go off with my girlfriend in hopes that they will eventually come around.
I think you should worry what they would think of you when they found out you cheated. Please don't guilt trip others by calling them homophobic. You cheated, period.

Old 09-05-2014, 10:29 AM

308 posts, read 506,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think you should worry what they would think of you when they found out you cheated. Please don't guilt trip others by calling them homophobic. You cheated, period.
Straight up

Old 09-05-2014, 12:14 PM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
That much is obvious. The gay part is the double whammy here..

Old 09-05-2014, 12:19 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakecakecake View Post
How in the F does a female go from being straight and married to lesbian. I will never understand how people go from being straight to gay. It's all good but man I will never understand that
I don't understand that either.

Old 09-05-2014, 12:26 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,615,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenBentsyn View Post
I have been to a therapist and she did nothing for me. I love my kids more but It's hard to be there for THEM when I can't even handle myself sometimes.
Well if that's the case you will lose your kids if you are ever caught. Why don't you just leave your husband now before you get caught. Then you can be free to see "Butch".

This story makes no sense on soo many levels.

Old 09-05-2014, 12:34 PM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizo916 View Post
Women now and days are messed up and getting dirtier each generation.
?! In an effort to help steer that '..comment..' in a better direction, I'd say most people do others "dirty" when they are not living in their truth. The true self always seeks expression, and if repressed, it will most often manifest some form of crisis in the outer world as a desperate attempt to come clean. Truth will always set a person free.. It's not always easy, but always a crucial step towards calming & resolving the inner (and outer) conflict developing in one's life experience.

Old 09-06-2014, 08:15 PM

698 posts, read 798,076 times
I feel so sorry for the kids. Hopefully the OP will only see them supervised. She shouldn't be alone with them
She's really out there, justifying anything and everything while calling others names like homophobic.
Boy did her hubby get a doozie... and the poor kids, what a pathetic excuse for a Mother.

she almost sounds as if shes a sociopath.

Old 09-06-2014, 09:40 PM

833 posts, read 657,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGal1 View Post
I feel so sorry for the kids. Hopefully the OP will only see them supervised. She shouldn't be alone with them
She's really out there, justifying anything and everything while calling others names like homophobic.
Boy did her hubby get a doozie... and the poor kids, what a pathetic excuse for a Mother.

she almost sounds as if shes a sociopath.
Couldn't agree more
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships