Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 12:46 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,128,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenityeyes33 View Post
Hi,
I was interested in him because from the first day he opened up to me. He told me a lot of things that he went through. Also he did not pressure me when it came to sex (funny this should have been the 1st clue that he wasn't interested in me on a romantic level). I felt that he had such a bad childhood and relationship experience that I wanted him to see that not everyone is bad and people can love him unconditionally. I did not pity him I just liked him because he was honest about who he was in the beginning, I can't say that now. He did a lot of wonderful things such as taking me to where he grew up and telling me about his childhood and so on. He is not the same person as he was before.

Ah ok. You're not missing out on anything. Move along.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2014, 12:40 AM

5 posts, read 4,971 times
Hi,

I am moving on but I don't think these were lies. Any girl who thinks that she has met a wonderful guy would of course talk about him to her friends and family. Before everything collapsed I had told him that my mom said "hi" to him. He was aware that my mom and sister knew. I think what got to him was that I told a few friends in the country where he lives because when we went out he would always try to avoid going around where he works and lives.

The second part where I though that he was dating this girl, this was how he made me feel. Instead of him asking me why I felt this way he ended things.

I am counting my blessings that things worked out the way they did because now I don't have any hopes when it comes to him. He kept leading me on (I would hear from him once every 3 months) I would be happy for that 1 hour but then I would have 3 months of misery. I had given him the option to leave more than once but every time he kept telling me that he wanted to be with me. The last few months was when he acknowledge that I am not his girlfriend he is not my boyfriend but yet he still wanted to see me.

I have deleted everything of his and haven't made any contact.

Old 09-09-2014, 01:57 AM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenityeyes33 View Post
Hi,

I am moving on but I don't think these were lies.
You said one thing, you did another and you told him that you didn't do that. It was a lie but really irrelevant. There was nothing good going on there so stop looking at this thread and carry on with your life.

Old 09-09-2014, 02:52 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,207,935 times
You sound like a sweet heart. I hope you find someone who is worth your time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships