Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 09:34 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,225,568 times

Advertisements

Why is it always the "nice guys" complaining that the bad boys get women, and not the other way around?

Women LOVE nice guys right? The ones that treat her like a lady, the ones without tattoos, the ones that do not touch random women in public...

How come us nice guys never hear form the manipulative, abusive bad boys about how their woman left their arse?

Old 09-06-2014, 09:37 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Why is it always the "nice guys" complaining that the bad boys get women, and not the other way around?

Women LOVE nice guys right? The ones that treat her like a lady, the ones without tattoos, the ones that do not touch random women in public...

How come us nice guys never hear form the manipulative, abusive bad boys about how their woman left their arse?
In the first place, "nice guys" frequently aren't.

In the second place, "bad boys" have other women to chase and don't have time to whine about the ones they couldn't catch.

Please let me give you a piece of advice....just strive to be a GOOD MAN and the right woman will find you.

Old 09-06-2014, 09:39 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post

In the second place, "bad boys" have other women to chase and don't have time to whine about the ones they couldn't catch.

Please let me give you a piece of advice....just strive to be a GOOD MAN and the right woman will find you.
I'd like to think that would be the case. However, seeing the latest round of threads started by hurricane there does not appear to be any growth or learning.

Old 09-06-2014, 09:40 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,189,703 times
Quote:

Probably the "nice" guys complaining aren't as nice as they have you think. They act nice, but have ulterior motives. They treats girls nicely, and do it in hopes of being rewarded with sex and admiration.

The genuine nice guys aren't complaining, because they know they'd treat a woman well, and would be a great partner. They just have to meet the right woman to appreciate it, and who genuinely likes it. Chances are, they won't want to bother with a woman that wants a man who treats her like trash, and/or who's bad news.

Women love nice guys. In the sense he respects them, and treats them right, and can have fun, laugh, etc. What women don't like is a doormat, and/or wuss-unless they're controlling and get off on dominating their SO.

Me. I would love a nice man I could be comfortable around, and have fun with. But I don't want a submissive, timid, wuss. The guy my sister-in-law tried to set me up with was shy, quiet, and had that wuss quality about him, which I didn't care for. So, I wasn't interested. My sister-in-law even stated he was run-over and taken advantage of by girls who said they wanted nice guys, but they just wanted his money and to manipulate him. That's not attractive to me.

I like a confident man. I don't want a thug, player, womanizer, or party boy. But there's a medium between bad boy and wuss.

Last edited by HappyRain; 09-06-2014 at 09:55 PM..

Old 09-06-2014, 09:40 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I'd like to think that would be the case. However, seeing the latest round of threads started by hurricane there does not appear to be any growth or learning.
I know

But it's the optimist in me, I have to try lol

Old 09-06-2014, 09:44 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,225,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
hopes of being rewarded with sex and admiration.
How do I get rid of this?

Old 09-06-2014, 09:46 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
Quote:
I know

But it's the optimist in me, I have to try lol
Sign. If someone is truly willing to learn, great.

Old 09-06-2014, 09:49 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,032 times
Quote:

Yes on the first 2 points. The third.....meh? I'll give it a hearty "it depends". On what you consider the "right woman", and why you want her.

Old 09-06-2014, 09:51 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,032 times
And to clarify: It's not necessarily that "nice guys" aren't actually nice (though some definitely aren't). It's that they need a scapegoat for their lack of success with woman, and that's an easy one. Women have theirs, too. Nobody want to blame their failures in any regard on something they actually have control over.

Old 09-06-2014, 09:53 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,515 times
Quote:

It has nothing to do with nice guys vs. bad boys. Bad boys usually tend to be good-looking. They do whatever they want because they know the girls will always like them. It has everything to do with looks and nothing to do with how nice the guy is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships