Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 08:08 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,201,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Once again - is this STILL about that one girl at one party?
I have no idea of what you are speaking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2014, 08:08 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,813,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
Don't get riled up by rbohm. He likes trying to stir things up with other posters.
bull, i see women interested in guys all the time, and not just the jock looking guys either. women are just like guys, if they see something they like, and if they have a bit of courage, they will go after it. and i am betting that stinkerr has had women chasing him, but he is either too dense to notice, or they were not the type of women he goes after.

Old 09-07-2014, 08:12 PM

12 posts, read 19,611 times
Quote:
You're taking what I wrote way too literally. I also never said anything about entitlements. My point from my op was that since women haven't shown me the interest they showed my former friend then they are not attracted to me.
They are not attracted to you in the way they are attracted to your stud friend, no.

You have to work for it. It sucks, but it's the way it is for you.

It's the same for me.

Old 09-07-2014, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
bull, i see women interested in guys all the time, and not just the jock looking guys either. women are just like guys, if they see something they like, and if they have a bit of courage, they will go after it. and i am betting that stinkerr has had women chasing him, but he is either too dense to notice, or they were not the type of women he goes after.
So you are not trying to rile stinkerr up eh? But then you call him dense. As for your first I sincerely doubt it.

Old 09-07-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dt1101g2 View Post
They are not attracted to you in the way they are attracted to your stud friend, no.

You have to work for it. It sucks, but it's the way it is for you.

It's the same for me.
Which means they are disinterested. I have believed and seen this for nearly twenty years.

Old 09-07-2014, 08:17 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,045 times
Quote:
A few times lately I have posted about a former friend whom women threw themselves at. I have stated that I do not approach women because unless they behave towards me like they did towards him then they are not interested. Yet every time I am told I am completely wrong. How can it be wrong when it seems crystal clear?
Not every woman does this, but a good portion of them do. Though, there have been times where women weren't initially interested in me. Then we became friends and THEN they threw themselves at me. Other times, women were interested in me and I had no idea, only finding out years later.

But, generally, if a woman likes you, she'll let you know.

Old 09-07-2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristo666 View Post
Not every woman does this, but a good portion of them do. Though, there have been times where women weren't initially interested in me. Then we became friends and THEN they threw themselves at me. Other times, women were interested in me and I had no idea, only finding out years later.

But, generally, if a woman likes you, she'll let you know.
Your final sentence is accurate and since this has never happened to me then clearly they are disinterested. Therefore any effort would be wasted.

Old 09-07-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
I disagree with this. In general, I've found that most women find the same men attractive and only go for the lower tier (in terms of looks) men when they find something wrong with the very attractive guys (players, too clingy, etc.).

Old 09-07-2014, 08:22 PM

5,321 posts, read 6,097,579 times
Quote:
Which means they are disinterested. I have believed and seen this for nearly twenty years.
Plus let's say one you hit on is finally interested after you "won her over" since she wasnt physically attracted to you right away chances are it's not gonna last long

Old 09-07-2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Your final sentence is accurate and since this has never happened to me then clearly they are disinterested. Therefore any effort would be wasted.
By "throwing themselves at you", I don't necessarily mean that they will come straight out and ask you to go out. Some women will, but most won't. When I say that I mean when women are obviously interested.

However, after your response, I thought a bit more about my comments and realized that if the guy doesn't have much experience with women, he may not realize when women are obviously interested.

How much experience do you have with women? Also, on a scale of 1-10, what would you rate your looks? And how tall are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships