Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 12:53 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Yes I've been told, and no I'm not like that, but thought I would shake things up a little bit here it's my Irish sense of humor.

Besides,I knew nicolepsy would bust a gut over this one
I'm not either, and hey I'm part Irish too! Except my sense of humor is more childish. haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Oh, and I'll dance with you Ronzou baby!!! I'm a girl. You know Twinkle Toes is a girlie name! LOL
YES!!!

And gosh, I need to go back to SD sometime!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2007, 12:58 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,658,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Ah, but surely you jest ... every slow has a quick to it as well. All ballroom dances have both slows and quicks, so even though you are dancing to a slow tune, say a rumba for example - you will be dancing a slow-quick-quick-slow as a basic. You can syncopate this to where you have more slows and quicks, but you are never going to have all slows or all quicks.

Oh, and I'll dance with you Ronzou baby!!! I'm a girl. You know Twinkle Toes is a girlie name! LOL
Twinkle Toes, I think it's mighty nice of you to offer to dance with Ronzou, since he lost his dance partner, but I still think "ditto" should learn how to slow dance,don't want to start him out in something over his head just yet.

Old 12-31-2007, 01:00 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Twinkle Toes, I think it's mighty nice of you to offer to dance with Ronzou, since he lost his dance partner, but I still think "ditto" should learn how to slow dance,don't want to start him out in something over his head just yet.
My first dance was a slow dance... With another man's wife. Needless to say it wasn't the least bit awkward!

Old 12-31-2007, 02:42 PM

1,149 posts, read 5,635,158 times
I found it is quite easy to offend people in text. A lot of people have a self-confidence on internet message boards which they would not have otherwise.

I tend to get annoyed by people who do not explain themselves properly. I have a difficult time following arguments not based on solid premises.

I do not think one should try to please everyone.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:44 PM

22,178 posts, read 19,221,727 times
this is really wild, 133 posts so far on what is basically a yes no question in the original post! WOW

Old 12-31-2007, 02:46 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by internat View Post
I found it is quite easy to offend people in text. A lot of people have a self-confidence on internet message boards which they would not have otherwise.

I tend to get annoyed by people who do not explain themselves properly. I have a difficult time following arguments not based on solid premises.

I do not think one should try to please everyone.
I'm sorry, what was your point? Just kidding as I too have been misunderstood on the Internet.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondD View Post
this is really wild, 133 posts so far on what is basically a yes no question in the original post! WOW
I'm know, crazy isn't it but we love it,

Old 12-31-2007, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
just wondering if y'all have a certain group of fellow posters that you seem to jive with and another that you seem to really clash with. it's the strangest thing since most of us havent even met face to face but i feel some kind of bond with certain people on cd but also have strong feelings of dislike for others. am i too emotional?
Now what was that original question oh yeah, now I remember,I'd say NO,a little crazy maybe,but not too emotional

Old 12-31-2007, 03:11 PM

[quote=Ronzou;2377238]I'm not either, and hey I'm part Irish too! Except my sense of humor is more childish. haha!

I just couldn't resist this, It gets even crazier with age

Old 12-31-2007, 06:38 PM

36 posts, read 100,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
just wondering if y'all have a certain group of fellow posters that you seem to jive with and another that you seem to really clash with. it's the strangest thing since most of us havent even met face to face but i feel some kind of bond with certain people on cd but also have strong feelings of dislike for others. am i too emotional?
Oh yeah, the original question. LOL.

Yes, agreed. Any people you meet, on or off the internet, you are likely to really click with some, and really be bored or annoyed by others. That's just the way it is.

Especially in the forums, most of the time, I really enjoy the diversity of ideas and opinions as long as it stays respectful. The honesty is great, the humor is priceless, and you can meet lots of nice people.

Happy New Year to everyone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships