Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 12:42 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,064,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Women are gorgeous, and im straight. Will totally explore sex with them again in the future .

I prefer men, but one cant deny the beauty of women.
"Women are gorgeous"
When you say that you want to "explore sex". Are you visualizing Oprah Winfrey or Halle Berry. The chances of you scoring a Oprah are likely. Halle not so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't have any numbers to back this is up, but I highly doubt the 60 percent figure, maybe 20 percent... IDK... just a stab at a number....
"60 percent were physically interested in other women"
Rep. Even from the responses here I would agree 60% is not even close. Just like on many other topics many people assume that most others share their opinion. Many woman including the type I date would probably say she would make a bi exception for Angeli Jole. It would never happen so is that included in the 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
I'm guessing less than 10.
That would be more realistic. I date some pretty open women and that falls in line with my experiences.

Old 10-14-2014, 01:25 PM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"60 percent were physically interested in other women"
Rep. Even from the responses here I would agree 60% is not even close. Just like on many other topics many people assume that most others share their opinion. Many woman including the type I date would probably say she would make a bi exception for Angeli Jole. It would never happen so is that included in the 60%

That would be more realistic. I date some pretty open women and that falls in line with my experiences.

From the article:
Quote:
In fact, researchers at Boise State University found that in a group of heterosexual women, 60 percent were physically interested in other women
yeah, so how big was the group, what age, location? link?

Old 10-14-2014, 01:28 PM

Quote:
"Women are gorgeous"
When you say that you want to "explore sex". Are you visualizing Oprah Winfrey or Halle Berry. The chances of you scoring a Oprah are likely. Halle not so much.
What makes you think she is visualizing either. If 60% of women are all in she would have lots to choose from and a wide range of attractiveness. Perhaps she is as hot as Halle Berry.

Old 10-14-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
What makes you think she is visualizing either. If 60% of women are all in she would have lots to choose from and a wide range of attractiveness. Perhaps she is as hot as Halle Berry.
Just an example as Halle Berry was mentioned in the article and Oprah would be more representative of a typical American women. I also used her since the media sexualizes the Halle Berrys of the world to the exclusion of the average woman.

Old 10-14-2014, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Just an example as Halle Berry was mentioned in the article and Oprah would be more representative of a typical American women. I also used her since the media sexualizes the Halle Berrys of the world to the exclusion of the average woman.
Well, if I were bisexual the thought of doing Oprah would definitely turn me back 100% hetero.

Old 10-14-2014, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Well, if I were bisexual the thought of doing Oprah would definitely turn me back 100% hetero.
Haha. I actually think Oprah is ok and she would not drive me to David Beckham

Old 10-14-2014, 02:04 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,068,851 times
Actually only 20% are obese. So obese is not average.

FastStats - Overweight Prevalence

Granted if you count all overweight people it gets up to 70% but that figure includes anyone who is one pound overweight or more. So 20% stands.

Anyway, anyone who is open minded can find sexual feelings for the same gender. It's a scale, and where you are on that scale can change. But few are 100% straight or 100% gay. sexuality is fluid.

Old 10-14-2014, 02:20 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,526,383 times
Quote:
"Women are gorgeous"

Of course Halle :P. When i did it, in my early 20s, all were beautiful girls (i was too), but if i ever do it again, of course i would want some gorgeous girl. If not, whats the point in exploring?

I know some beautiful female coworkers who i would gladly do it with, but they are not into exploring . I jokingly told them so and all i got was a peck. Not all women are into exploring, thats for sure

Old 10-14-2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Of course Halle :P. When i did it, in my early 20s, all were beautiful girls (i was too), but if i ever do it again, of course i would want some gorgeous girl. If not, whats the point in exploring?

I know some beautiful female coworkers who i would gladly do it with, but they are not into exploring . I jokingly told them so and all i got was a peck. Not all women are into exploring, thats for sure
"of course i would want some gorgeous girl. If not, whats the point in exploring"
Sophie, no out of shape women Not exactly a US politically correct response but I kinda expected that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships