Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 07:59 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
You could have asked her if she had explosive diarrhea? That usually elicits a very positive or negative reaction.
He hates poop.

Old 10-18-2014, 09:46 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
It was about a 2 hour first meet and greet. Now the post date contact is where things get weird because the ones who I heard from right after the date I never saw again

The ones who I don't not contact u until 3 days later are the ones I went on second date with. So I will see what happens but as of now I'm focused on Monday's date

Old 10-18-2014, 10:09 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
It was about a 2 hour first meet and greet. Now the post date contact is where things get weird because the ones who I heard from right after the date I never saw again

The ones who I don't not contact u until 3 days later are the ones I went on second date with. So I will see what happens but as of now I'm focused on Monday's date
Year after year after year after year and yet hope springs eternal ...

Old 10-18-2014, 10:16 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,185,983 times
I was thinking about this thread this morning when I got my period late. Previous comments about the OP and the date who "may" not feel well. Well I did the same thing to my date on Thursday for today's afternoon Saturday date. I am in my 40s and have never had a late period. I had planned our date well into the safe time zone but clearly that didn't work out. I haven't dated him enough to want to bring him into my world of bad periods so I just bull****ted through it. I am NOT an attractive date today LOL and I want him to continue liking me.

So some of you were right on. I doubt he will dump me for this. Plus I immediately rescheduled. People grow up and things get more complicated.

oh well I'm sure the OP knows what he is doing.

Old 10-18-2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpiehere View Post
I was thinking about this thread this morning when I got my period late. Previous comments about the OP and the date who "may" not feel well. Well I did the same thing to my date on Thursday for today's afternoon Saturday date. I am in my 40s and have never had a late period. I had planned our date well into the safe time zone but clearly that didn't work out. I haven't dated him enough to want to bring him into my world of bad periods so I just bull****ted through it. I am NOT an attractive date today LOL and I want him to continue liking me.

So some of you were right on. I doubt he will dump me for this. Plus I immediately rescheduled. People grow up and things get more complicated.

oh well I'm sure the OP knows what he is doing.

In my case it wasn't another day mentioned so that's why I deleted her number. Plus I felt it was too early in the.weekend to cancel a date. It was Wednesday morning and she was a least cancelling a date for Saturday? So that was my hint to move on

Old 10-18-2014, 10:35 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
Quote:
In my case it wasn't another day mentioned so that's why I deleted her number. Plus I felt it was too early in the.weekend to cancel a date. It was Wednesday morning and she was a least cancelling a date for Saturday? So that was my hint to move on
P-M-S!

Gadzooks man, study up on the female species!!!

Their PMS and bleeds can put some of 'em out of commission for two weeks!

Old 10-18-2014, 11:10 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,185,983 times
Quote:
When I called her at 8pm she didn't answer and then I was like well after work I will just go to the gallery and get some KFC. But she called back and my ringer was off so KFC has been cancelled so I can meet her lol

One thing I plan to do right before I leave out is view her profile so I can keep convo going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
P-M-S!

That is true pickle juice.

I don't recall if the OP is invested in this girl or if things have been extremely new/casual. Meaning, a cancellation very early on is no big deal. maybe she wasn't sick maybe she needed to not share personals whys so early.

And yes raging PMS is a good excuse ...

Old 10-18-2014, 11:26 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
I get what the women are saying, but here's the point they're missing.

Okay, sure, if she had to cancel because of her period or whatever else is going on with her health, then I would think that if she is truly interested, she would be more assertive and adamant in rescheduling the date.

"Hey, sorry, I'm going to have to cancel our date Saturday because I'm not going to feel well (or whatever). However, I was really looking forward to it. So let's definitely set something up next week. I heard about this new place that's really cool..."

But instead she chooses to be flakey and wishy-washy, which leaves him to have to decipher if she's canceling for legislate reasons and is still interested or is looking for the back way out.

Figures. The onus seems to be on the guy. Even if it's the woman who is the one who should be more assertive since she's the one who cancelled. If she's not interested, stop wasting his time. He would've never had to make this thread if she would just be upfront.

I guess that's too much to ask for these days.

Old 10-18-2014, 11:28 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
Quote:

Ah, cut him some slack. He's just months shy of 40 years old, has never had a relationship and never gets beyond a second date so how's he supposed to learn all that stuff when his favorite reading material is TV Guide? Maybe you could help him out with some private tutoring online.

Old 10-18-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
P-M-S!

Well she can go out with someone else now because my focused has shifted to other woman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships