Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2014, 04:35 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,829,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
That's ridiculous and paranoid. If that's even a sincere statement, and not just an empty provocational post.
Oh and you're the poster child for rational posts...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2014, 04:35 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
After 2 bad experiences w/gf's, you call that good reason to be paranoid?

No way. If you keep pushing this, I'll have to agree with Lilac. Get help.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Old 10-20-2014, 04:39 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,863,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
The point was that 49er is pushing me, as a dude, to line up with the women he believes are only out to shame him, not help him. Someone that paranoid after just two relationships/breakups does need help. But he seems to've missed the point. But, whatever.

Old 10-20-2014, 04:39 PM

Default But anyway...

Quote:
The point was that 49er is pushing me, as a dude, to line up with the women he believes are only out to shame him, not help him. Someone that paranoid after just two relationships/breakups does need help. But he seems to've missed the point. But, whatever.
Oh, I know. He assumes that anyone who agrees with me must be an evil rotten woman. You're just an evil rotten man who agrees with an evil rotten woman.

Care to join me in a serenade?

All I know is that when some of these kiddos experience true hardship--another recession, a serious accident or illness, a natural disaster that displaces them--they're really going to be up a creek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stava View Post
There have been a good amount of guys in my life who have told me after the fact that they had had a crush on me for a long time. I never knew this and would never have guessed it, because they acted so cold towards me, aloof, to the point where I felt like they wanted nothing to do with me. I felt insignificant to them.

They said they acted that way because they didn't think I would go for them and they didn't want to put themselves out there to be shot down. But the truth is, had they just told me, it would have been a different story. Instead they acted like they didn't care if I existed.

Why do some guys do this? Are they that afraid of rejection that they'd rather hide their true feelings no matter what?
Did you ever go out with any after they told you that?

Old 10-20-2014, 04:42 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
LOL!

Couldn't rep either of you guys again, Lilac and Newbie!

Old 10-20-2014, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
LOL!

Couldn't rep either of you guys again, Lilac and Newbie!
You're one of us. Admit it. Feel it. Let it course through you. Yesssss...

Old 10-20-2014, 05:24 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Quote:
I apologize to you and Lilac. I'm not a mean person and I don't mean to take my frustration out on you two. I am just frustrated as hell. I put myself out there to those women and they screwed me over. Just because they did me wrong doesn't every woman will.

Old 10-20-2014, 05:34 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Inside View Post
The fact you are honest about it says far more about your character than the guys trying to be all GQ about it. Guys who say they are/were glad because (insert insult) and feel nothing afterwards were never truly invested in the first place. Do you think some playa gives two ****s that he made her cry for days? He sure doesn't, nor does he often pay his child support or any other obligations he has. Real men walk away hurt!

Little boys laugh about it to their beer buddies!
What's worse is I have a college course with my other ex. She kissed another but never had sex with him. She apologizes to me daily and claims to want me back.

Old 10-20-2014, 05:36 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,229,056 times
Quote:
Oh, I know. He assumes that anyone who agrees with me must be an evil rotten woman. You're just an evil rotten man who agrees with an evil rotten woman.

Care to join me in a serenade?

All I know is that when some of these kiddos experience true hardship--another recession, a serious accident or illness, a natural disaster that displaces them--they're really going to be up a creek.

Did you ever go out with any after they told you that?
No you just get a DNR drafted up before hand and if any of those things happens you will be out of your misery.

Old 10-20-2014, 05:50 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,863,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
What's worse is I have a college course with my other ex. She kissed another but never had sex with him. She apologizes to me daily and claims to want me back.
So she never cheated on you. So...that never happened. So what you claim to be your justified paranoia is based on a grand total of once incident with one gf, plus this one kissing thing.

Just clarifying.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships