Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2014, 06:04 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
So she never cheated on you. So...that never happened. So what you claim to be your justified paranoia is based on a grand total of once incident with one gf, plus this one kissing thing.

Just clarifying.

That's a good point. I'm going to call her and meet her somewhere. Let her explain and hear her part of the story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2014, 06:31 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Women like to see men suffer. I firmly believe that.
True. Women are attracted to men who treated them unfairly. When you are loyal, compassionate, kind and caring most of the time they take advantage of you.

Old 10-20-2014, 06:49 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
I apologize to you and Lilac. I'm not a mean person and I don't mean to take my frustration out on you two. I am just frustrated as hell. I put myself out there to those women and they screwed me over. Just because they did me wrong doesn't every woman will.
No worries! Break-ups of any kind suck. But you'll find that there is truth to the saying "That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger."

Why not just enjoy the forthcoming holiday season with family and friends?

Old 10-20-2014, 06:52 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
No you just get a DNR drafted up before hand and if any of those things happens you will be out of your misery.
Wow, you'd kill yourself over a recession, injury or illness, or natural disaster?

Maybe our advice to see a shrink was directed at the wrong person.

Old 10-20-2014, 06:58 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
Quote:
That's a good point. I'm going to call her and meet her somewhere. Let her explain and hear her part of the story.
good move

we men will often throw mud at one woman (or the whole gender) when we are actually upset with ourselves, and don't want to admit it-

also its not a fair fight from the start - when women get upset they turn into lawyers, very articulate, and we are thinking " what can I say to get her into bed" so, we nod, and appease and apologize hoping she will calm down and assume position ...

Old 10-20-2014, 07:01 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,229,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Wow, you'd kill yourself over a recession, injury or illness, or natural disaster?

Maybe our advice to see a shrink was directed at the wrong person.
Getting a DNR is not the same thing as killing yourself. It is simply allowing nature to take its course if anything were to happen.

Old 10-20-2014, 07:21 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,635,197 times
Quote:
Women like to see men suffer. I firmly believe that.
I don’t believe that all women like to see men suffer but there are some sickos out there that derive a masochistic gratification out of burning a really decent guy knowing full well that in doing so they will never ever have his love, or any other, as nobody else will ever measure up or compare to what they stupidly and foolishly threw away like so much as a discarded sandwich wrapper. When they have come to their senses it is too late to recover or repair the damage, he is gone from them forever and they exist to live out their lovely lives devoid of meaning and endless emptiness forever asking themselves the question “what if” and “what have I done?” The sword cuts both ways and for some it cuts deepest.

Old 10-20-2014, 07:25 PM

545 posts, read 632,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
gratification out of burning a really decent guy
If you know you are a decent guy then it's their lose or you weren't compatible. Better chances are you weren't given a chance to be known.

Old 10-20-2014, 07:52 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,845,939 times
Quote:
Did you ever go out with any after they told you that?
No, but only because by that point they had already been in the "friend zone" for years because that's all I ever thought they wanted. So I came to relate to them more like brothers than potential romantic partners.

Old 10-20-2014, 08:04 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,415,462 times
Quote:
You're one of us. Admit it. Feel it. Let it course through you. Yesssss...
The light sabors!! Yes!!

Can't rep you Lilac. (reached my limits )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships