Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 04:52 PM

59 posts, read 69,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringRain View Post
Maybe we will just have a one night stand kind of thing and just leave it at that.

You must want him and if you do, have him, but if you really want him, you'll most likely want more.

Either way................... when you said the above, if that happens then you ALLOW it to.

I hate one night stands, I like all nighters though that are on repeat just not every night or I'm worn out.
Bwahahah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2014, 05:52 PM

18 posts, read 112,246 times
Well I just mean I've always wondered how it would feel to be intimate with an older man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzMermaid View Post
You must want him and if you do, have him, but if you really want him, you'll most likely want more.

Either way................... when you said the above, if that happens then you ALLOW it to.

I hate one night stands, I like all nighters though that are on repeat just not every night or I'm worn out.
Bwahahah.

Old 10-18-2014, 06:40 PM

59 posts, read 69,306 times
Quote:
Well I just mean I've always wondered how it would feel to be intimate with an older man.
Wonder all you want. Before you get used or hurt after you may want more if it does happen....... think about it and him for that matter. Plenty of older men out there to get your intimacy wonders answered. Either way, I'd make sure he was worth it before making a mistake.

I have a friend who slept with an older guy................ she was so attracted to him physically and they had an affair for 2 years or something close to that, I think they might have gone out a few times, but from what she said it was basically sex and she loved every single time they made love. It was her only affair and I think she still craves him and misses him. She's seeing another guy now but calls me every so often and reminds me how she kind of wishes she wasn't with the older guy because the current one will never live up to the way the 2 of them made love ...........

It's awkward when she mentions it because I have no idea what to tell her or any experience there.

I'm hoping for her sake that she and the new guy just learn each other and get into the right groove.

Either way I do know that as a result of her affair with him she did experience real sexual pleasure for her very first time and every time they were together.

Old 10-18-2014, 06:53 PM

So you're saying if I have sex with him I could end up getting used and hurt even if we both agree it's only a one night stand. I know people say if you sleep with someone one person might end up getting attached. But that's if you keep doing it over and over again.

Old 10-18-2014, 06:55 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,151,011 times
Quote:
So you're saying if I have sex with him I could end up getting used and hurt even if we both agree it's only a one night stand. I know people say if you sleep with someone one person might end up getting attached. But that's if you keep doing it over and over again.
Are you a virgin?

Old 10-18-2014, 07:01 PM

No I'm not a virgin but I've only been with one guy.

Old 10-18-2014, 07:25 PM

2,760 posts, read 2,226,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
A friend of mine was married to a man 20 years older than she was. She married him when she was in her early 20s. He passed away at age 75 from a heart attack about five years ago, leaving her at age 55 with two kids in college and a large house and mortgage.
I know a couple where the woman was 25 and married a 45 year old. She is now 60 and he is unfortunately now in a nursing home for those with dementia. The last few years of her life were difficult as he began to show symptoms.

Nothing is guaranteed in life. But the odds are in favor of older men reaping the benefits of a younger woman if it's long-term.

Old 10-18-2014, 07:32 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,151,011 times
Quote:
No I'm not a virgin but I've only been with one guy.
And you are interested in a one night stand with someone around 20 years older than you because that sounds hot to you?

Old 10-18-2014, 07:59 PM

I've been told that older men are better in bed.

Old 10-18-2014, 08:01 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,859,463 times
Quote:
I've been told that older men are better in bed.
Rumor has it that after a certain age, they slow down, though. So what's "better" depends on your needs, too. Women who don't expect a lot might get along well with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships