Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 11:00 AM

4,038 posts, read 4,860,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeLW View Post
It depends. When I was younger I knew a decent looking, smart girl who always was no more than a booty call, even though she had tons of nice guys interested in her. No, I am not talking about myself

She wanted the guys who didn't want her, or the guys who were after the super-hot girls. In other words-the wrong guys. She thought she could keep them interested by offering sex. Lots of guys were willing to sleep with her once! It was so sad.

If you chase after superficial people, that's what you get. .
You said it better than I would have. OP, you may be in a rut with the type of dude you're meeting or going after. Mix it up. Look in places you haven't looked before. Try different crowds. Try something new in your life, like new hobbies or new activities. Give it time and see what happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2014, 11:17 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
It must be true if you saw it on Facebook, Lol

Old 10-19-2014, 11:40 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Women are only relegated to booty call status because they allow it.

Old 10-19-2014, 12:22 PM

5 posts, read 15,187 times
Default when they dont allow it they are not elevated to girlfriend status either so there

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Women are only relegated to booty call status because they allow it.
when girls don't allow themselves to be treated as booty call - they are not automatically elevated to a date or girlfriend status

they are just alone. I know so many who say to hell with it -- but are VERY SINGLE.

so there

just because you stop yourself from being some guys' booty call doesn't mean you are not regarded as part of the booty league. it has nothing to do with self esteem. People look at you however they do - when you dont accept the booty treatment - he wont say - oh wow this girl has self esteem i better make her a girlfriend before I "f-" her then -- no.

people talked constantly about the trophy stupid girls i am sure there's that but what about the stupid mediocre girls? there are far more of those - either alone or being regarded as booty calls.

My own experience -- most beautiful girls that I met are actually nice and have well balanced personalities because people treat them with respect and are always nice to them - they have nothing to proof. 5 and 6's are the worst ******* cos they have a chip on their shoulder and gets jealous upset at other chicks - just stating the facts.

I noticed that I used facts in my argument whereas most other people are just whipping out these grand theories. I find it very puzzling - if its not something you actually know how can you dish it out?

Old 10-19-2014, 12:25 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrolysis21 View Post

I noticed that I used facts in my argument whereas most other people are just whipping out these grand theories. I find it very puzzling - if its not something you actually know how can you dish it out?
LOL What facts have you used?? Rating women as 5s and 6s???

Find a better class of men to hang around who don't do "booty calls."

Old 10-19-2014, 12:43 PM

783 posts, read 849,265 times
Quote:
Reopen topic -- Do men make women they don't find pretty enough booty calls? just use them for sex and take the very pretty ones out on dates and make their girlfriend

I read an old thread with the same topic and none of the answer was satisfactory and people have missed the point completely.

Most people think if a girl allows herself to be treated as a booty call - then she will be treated that way.
Wrong!

1. most guys have determined whether you are a booty call -- the moment they lay eyes on you.

2. if you don't allow guys to booty call you then the guys simply wont call you anymore -- however but if you are a pretty girl - they will call you to go on a date.

My personal experience - there was a guy who made it very clear he just wants to have sex with me on the get go - never asked me out or socialized - never introduced me to his friends - then i saw a picture of him with a trophy girl at his best friends birthday party on facebook - then I realized.

So my answer is yes - guys do take girls who are pretty out and leave the "not so pretty ones - or whom they regards as lower status (may this be looks or race) as booty calls.

My advice - if you are not so pretty - go have plastic surgery to make yourself look better or else you will never compete.
This a multi step answer to properly answer the question.

1. If a guy is only looking for booty calls girls then that is all girls will be to him.
2. There are women that are attractive enough to not kick out of bed but not attractive enough to date.
3. If a woman is beautiful but crazy she is a booty girl. The best kind actually.
4. If a woman is beautiful but not crazy she is GF material. This is true as long as the guy isn't at #1.

This is why many women lament that sure they can get laid but can't get a boy friend. The real answer why these women aren't GF material is either they aren't hot enough or too crazy. This is the equivalent of women putting men in the friend zone, only men call it the booty zone. For men this creates a couple of problems. Average looking women are getting laid by hot guys and so the average looking women thinks she is more desirable then she actually is. This creates more of the 'all guys are the same, nice guys finish last, girls want bad boys' think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

Old 10-19-2014, 12:45 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,239 times
Quote:
Reopen topic -- Do men make women they don't find pretty enough booty calls? just use them for sex and take the very pretty ones out on dates and make their girlfriend

I read an old thread with the same topic and none of the answer was satisfactory and people have missed the point completely.

Most people think if a girl allows herself to be treated as a booty call - then she will be treated that way.
Wrong!

1. most guys have determined whether you are a booty call -- the moment they lay eyes on you.

2. if you don't allow guys to booty call you then the guys simply wont call you anymore -- however but if you are a pretty girl - they will call you to go on a date.

My personal experience - there was a guy who made it very clear he just wants to have sex with me on the get go - never asked me out or socialized - never introduced me to his friends - then i saw a picture of him with a trophy girl at his best friends birthday party on facebook - then I realized.

So my answer is yes - guys do take girls who are pretty out and leave the "not so pretty ones - or whom they regards as lower status (may this be looks or race) as booty calls.

My advice - if you are not so pretty - go have plastic surgery to make yourself look better or else you will never compete.
Stop going after the GQ models. Go after the average and below average looking men (ie men in your league) that are dateless.

Old 10-19-2014, 12:50 PM

4,290 posts, read 4,008,872 times
Quote:
The men who has nothing to do other than looking at woman yes they do.. but as my experiences they look even at 60 old woman too,

Quote:
For the insane people this might applicable but not sure how far that will go because when they see more pretty one they will call them also to date

Quote:
yes here there is a place called red light area,, there are lot woman who give just sex to men. Trophy girl might be just having sex with him it does not mean that he pick her because she is pretty, because he know that he get sex for free.

Quote:
If you think they pick you because you are pretty NO because they might knew you wide legs for any one.

Quote:
Insane dumbest advice ever.. NO thanks. I am a woman. If some one find me ugly that is their problem not mine,I am not not going to have plastic surgeries to have eyes from men, I live my life happy healthy stronger and wealthier with a man or with out a man. Who ever think men choose the cute ones they will keep choosing the cute ones till they die. When ever they see more cuter one they will keep dumping the ones they found. Me I respect a man as who they are then I expect the same from them. Accept me as who I am and with my natural appearance.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:04 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
The real answer why these women aren't GF material for emotionally stunted guys who think this way is either they aren't hot enough or too crazy.
Fixed it for you.

Not ALL men think this way, OP. Find a better class of men.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:04 PM

22,565 posts, read 47,614,734 times
Quote:

No, you did not use facts anywhere.
You are the one "just whipping out these grand theories"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships