Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 03:11 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,200,113 times

Advertisements

Naked pics are a No-No for me. Even bikini pics are kind of glaring, IMO.

The only time I want to see a woman's body parts raw is couple minutes before they feel comfortable making out.

There are some woman with bodies I admire regardless of what they wear. One does not have to strip at all to show off attractiveness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2014, 03:19 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
She wants to come to America;there are thousands and she knows what you don't think she does.

Old 10-22-2014, 03:21 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,200,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
She wants to come to America;there are thousands and she knows what you don't think she does.
I've heard of this scam before. DONT FALL FOR IT.

Old 10-22-2014, 06:20 PM

242 posts, read 250,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Ha.

She has dual citizenship in the US and Canada.. We both work for the same company, she's in the Canadian division. If anything, I'd use her to move to Canada! I love it up there.

Anyway, lurking through these forums pretty much gave me the notion that inexperienced guys that are my age are pretty much hopeless. I've hardly been on real dates.. Most my friends and family think I do pretty well with women, but I don't. I'm clueless. I'm just going to roll with it and see what happens.

Dating within my company doesn't matter either.

Old 10-22-2014, 07:32 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Just tell her you feel uncomfortable sending those kind of pics back to her.

Old 10-22-2014, 07:45 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,759,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrov View Post
Hey! I've lurked this forum for awhile now and decided to finally join in. Ok. This may sound stupid.. but I'm at a loss.

I met this woman while I was working out of the country, I work outside the U.S. quite often. We had a few dates and really got along but things never progressed because I had to leave. She added me on FB and we've been chatting for months. I really do like her but I'm very unexperienced with women, she doesn't know that..

Anyway..
She started sending me nude pictures and is always asking when I'm coming to visit. Honestly, I thought we were just chatting and flirting, it's fun talking to her. I don't really know what to do now! I do plan on visiting her in a month or so. The thing is, chatting is getting really awkward with the nude photos.

Don't get me wrong, I love the sexy photos! she's a petite asian woman thats my age (29), very fit and active. But, wtf does she want, me to send pictures too? Do women like seeing naked pictures of guys? I work out a little but there's no six pack or anything to impressive about my body. Lol

She's sassy and a lot of fun, not to mention an absolute knock-out. I don't want to turn her off.. even though it's inevitable when she finds out I'm very unexperienced in the bedroom. It just never really happened, I'd like to think I'm a fairly normal person otherwise.

How do I keep things flowing? I don't want to screw things up.
haha! I have no idea what is up with people nowadays sending nude photos to each other, but it seems to be the thing to do. I would never do it, but some people are into that.

I'm not sure what the issue is here though? You like the photos but don't want her to send you any?

Do you feel like you now have to send her photos of yourself? You really don't have to. I am sure she doesn't expect you to.

What do you think you will do to screw things up? You guys have already met, you have been chatting and flirting, and you plan on seeing her soon. She seems to like you a lot, you like her, what is the problem? What are you so afraid of? Do you not want to hook up with her?

Old 10-22-2014, 08:25 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,352,228 times
Unless you have some distinguishing characteristics (!) what's the problem sending body shots as long as you don't show your face (or wear a fun mask)? Not likely to be able to prove the pic is you!

Old 10-23-2014, 06:25 PM

7,429 posts, read 4,672,937 times
Quote:
Hey! I've lurked this forum for awhile now and decided to finally join in. Ok. This may sound stupid.. but I'm at a loss.

I met this woman while I was working out of the country, I work outside the U.S. quite often. We had a few dates and really got along but things never progressed because I had to leave. She added me on FB and we've been chatting for months. I really do like her but I'm very unexperienced with women, she doesn't know that..

Anyway..
She started sending me nude pictures and is always asking when I'm coming to visit. Honestly, I thought we were just chatting and flirting, it's fun talking to her. I don't really know what to do now! I do plan on visiting her in a month or so. The thing is, chatting is getting really awkward with the nude photos.

Don't get me wrong, I love the sexy photos! she's a petite asian woman thats my age (29), very fit and active. But, wtf does she want, me to send pictures too? Do women like seeing naked pictures of guys? I work out a little but there's no six pack or anything to impressive about my body. Lol

She's sassy and a lot of fun, not to mention an absolute knock-out. I don't want to turn her off.. even though it's inevitable when she finds out I'm very unexperienced in the bedroom. It just never really happened, I'd like to think I'm a fairly normal person otherwise.

1) Get her phone number and hear her voice; validate some of your conversations/chats.

2) Video SKYPE with her

Old 10-23-2014, 06:40 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
Quote:

Anyway..

Dude if she's sending you nekked pics she wants to get it on. I guess you can ask her to send you more nude pics of herself and tell her that you would like to see her naked live. Skype her and see where it goes. She's obviously interested.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:44 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Reminds me of a girl I know from college. She lives on the other side of the country, but we still keep in touch. At least once every few weeks, she'll send me a sext message or snapchat, or a sexy photo from one of her photo shoots out of nowhere. She never asks for anything in return, either.

If she enjoys sending them and doesn't ask for any back, just ride with it. Also, don't be one of those guys that shows it off to other guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships