Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2014, 06:56 PM

87 posts, read 406,063 times

Advertisements

So I just met this guy recently at a party. We are the same age, and we literally talked like the whole night and he was honestly hilarious.. He had like the whole room cracking up.. And we also got along great. So he asked for my number and I thought he just wanted to keep in touch as friends, but it turns out he actually really liked me. We started talking and he is soo sweet and I am starting to really like him too.. But there is only one problem that I simply can not stop thinking about....

He is 5'5, and I am 5'8 1/2!! I mean that's a lot of difference in height! I need your guys advice on this... I like him.. But I am just imagining how awkward it will be if we actually start dating... What should I do? I want to give him a chance, but at the same time I am afraid to fall for someone with that much of a height difference..

Old 10-28-2014, 06:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
You shouldn't worry about height.More so that you found a great guy.

Old 10-28-2014, 06:59 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy12 View Post
So I just met this guy recently at a party. We are the same age, and we literally talked like the whole night and he was honestly hilarious.. He had like the whole room cracking up.. And we also got along great. So he asked for my number and I thought he just wanted to keep in touch as friends, but it turns out he actually really liked me. We started talking and he is soo sweet and I am starting to really like him too.. But there is only one problem that I simply can not stop thinking about....

He is 5'5, and I am 5'8 1/2!! I mean that's a lot of difference in height! I need your guys advice on this... I like him.. But I am just imagining how awkward it will be if we actually start dating... What should I do? I want to give him a chance, but at the same time I am afraid to fall for someone with that much of a height difference..
If the height is gonna be that much a problem for you, for the love of God don't waste your time and don't get his hopes up.

Old 10-28-2014, 07:00 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
We don't do height threads. Please read the forum guidelines sticky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships