Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 10:23 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,184,843 times

Advertisements

Every bootycall or fwb I've ever had started with the women saying "hey you wanna come over and hang out at my place"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2014, 10:25 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,390,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I am convinced that there are some things in this world that cannot be explained by people who have experienced them to people who have not.

Sometimes, you just need to learn for yourself. This is one of those times.

Seriously. It really is getting to the point on this forum where people sound like they want some kind of magic handbook of translation, when really, there are so many things that cannot be taught, and so many things that rely on body language, voice inflection, context, and everything else. It's called "reading people," and the only way you become good at it is to get off the bleepin' computer and go out and LIVE.
Best response...

Usually it's an invitation to get things rollin' I guess...sex will depend on several factors. But yes, often it ends with sex and sleeping together.

Going to a motel is too straightforward, so going to each other place, well...it's a big step.

Old 10-31-2014, 10:51 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,541,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Every bootycall or fwb I've ever had started with the women saying "hey you wanna come over and hang out at my place"
This is true! I never had a girl invite me over and we didnt end up having sex.

Old 10-31-2014, 11:02 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,182,235 times
I dont want the date to end if I invite him in. Could mean I want sex, could mean I don't.
Regardless, it is the dude's job to try. Seriously, we all know this.

Old 10-31-2014, 11:05 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,788,364 times
Quote:
I am convinced that there are some things in this world that cannot be explained by people who have experienced them to people who have not.

Seriously. It really is getting to the point on this forum where people sound like they want some kind of magic handbook of translation, when really, there are so many things that cannot be taught, and so many things that rely on body language, voice inflection, context, and everything else. It's called "reading people," and the only way you become good at it is to get off the bleepin' computer and go out and LIVE.
I will also "quote this for truth." It's really hard to explain and it's true that some things you can only learn by experience and interacting more with people. Although I am guilty of trying to explain.

By the way... does the dark side have low carb cookies?

Old 10-31-2014, 11:12 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,745,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker2014 View Post
I have a question, maybe it's a dumb one, but when a woman living alone invites her date to come inside...does she wants sex involved?

What do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
That would be a dangerous assumption.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Not always.

Sex is about communication. Dangerous things happen when one person A S S U M E S that a benign act = sex.
to Z and W you should listen. just because a woman invites you in for a night cap, doesnt mean she wants sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
I totally get where you are coming from. But I have often read on these forums where women come back screaming about how they did all they could by inviting the guy over to her place and setting the mood but the man never took charge and seduced her. It's a no win situation I tell you.
this is also true. so if a women does invite you up to her place after a date, you want to move slowly and carefully. respect her boundaries at all times, but slowly push the envelope. just remember to stop when she says stop.

Old 10-31-2014, 12:01 PM

2,226 posts, read 2,391,467 times
Maybe she just wants to talk and hang out..but inviting a guy in gives the impression that you want to mess around.

Old 10-31-2014, 12:10 PM

52,007 posts, read 52,457,444 times
Maybe... but one thing for sure, go in it without the expectation of sex. This is one area that she needs to lead on. If she is looking for sex, she needs to make it known.....

She just may want to chat a bit or watch tv.... maybe she has a backed up toilet she needs help with......

Old 10-31-2014, 12:26 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,906,379 times
Yep, it means she wants the D. Just make sure to have her sign the release and consent form, as well as use the breathalyzer you brought to show she's sober, and then make sure to record both with your phone as backup proof.

Old 10-31-2014, 12:55 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,754,614 times
Quote:

This should be a sticky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships