Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 03:46 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Please don't break up again man. Making a couple sacrifices here & there isn't gonna hurt in the long run.
Lol I'm not gonna break up with her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2014, 03:49 PM

61,730 posts, read 87,147,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I believe there are people who are wired differently. They just can't stay with one person only no matter how perfect their relationship is.
And believe or not, most men care for a great sex more than anything else. So, they will leave a perfect woman that is just good in bed, for a just good woman that is perfect in bed...
Because is the sex that creates a unique connection with someone that makes you fantasize about them in the shower, call in sick so you can lie in bed all day making love and eating Oreos. It produces glue that cannot happen with anyone else.

Old 10-31-2014, 03:53 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
And believe or not, most men care for a great sex more than anything else. So, they will leave a perfect woman that is just good in bed, for a just good woman that is perfect in bed...
I don't buy this at all... I've known plenty of men that didn't let their joint rule their life.. to say such a statement is almost offensive......

LOL... there are plenty of men that think, feel and are considerate and operate from a different perspective... doesn't mean that they don't like sex, quite opposite actually........

Old 10-31-2014, 04:28 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
I wish people would learn how to spell. That's all I want for Christmas.

Woman is singular

Women is plural.

I cannot tell you how often this mistake is made on these boards. It's literally everywhere.

Old 10-31-2014, 04:45 PM

31,068 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlemagic View Post
I'm sure this question has been asked before but here it goes. Any men out there with or been with a women who's perfect in every way, relationship is great but from a sex standpoint you like variety and just can't be happy with one women?

I'm sure some will say its immaturity or wanting to have your cake and eat it to. Whats the solution to this? Do you just say this is a good person I'll settle for being kind of bored with sex but have the rest of my life great or do you try to open the relationship?

Just curious if others have experienced this and how you handled or would handle this?
"Any men out there with or been with a women who's perfect in every way, relationship is great but from a sex standpoint you like variety and just can't be happy with one women?"
No. I Have had a few fantastic Lovers in my life, but there were other areas of incompatibilty in every case.

Old 10-31-2014, 04:49 PM

31,068 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Because is the sex that creates a unique connection with someone that makes you fantasize about them in the shower, call in sick so you can lie in bed all day making love and eating Oreos. It produces glue that cannot happen with anyone else.
"And believe or not, most men care for a great sex more than anything else"
Applies to women too. Per some of the other threads by women there are plenty of women leaving or unhappy with their men because of poor or non existant sex lives. Swings both ways.

Old 10-31-2014, 04:50 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I believe there are people who are wired differently. They just can't stay with one person only no matter how perfect their relationship is.
I agree with this

Old 10-31-2014, 05:21 PM

828 posts, read 908,442 times
Just find a woman who is ok with an open marriage.

Old 10-31-2014, 09:04 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,830,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't buy this at all... I've known plenty of men that didn't let their joint rule their life.. to say such a statement is almost offensive......
They do. They'd just never admit it.

Old 10-31-2014, 09:36 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,793,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I think some of it is just how some people are wired..... I was never a big girl chaser.. I was always fine just having one woman.... one time I did try and juggle a couple at the same time... wasn't for me......

Finding someone you really click with helps.. but again.. I've met couples that seemed really compatible and one of them strayed... so it isn't always like in the fairy tales.... real life is different and more convoluted.

I personally have never cheated on a woman I was committed to... not looking for accolades... just sayin.....
I think this is why you and I get along so well, Chow. We both want the same thing, which you have. I'm envious. Anyway, whats with the horrible grammar/spelling on cd??? Its "one woman", not "one women". Nobody ever points out bad grammar, so consider me the grammar police. Back to the point, I'm a one woman man, always have been and always will be. Problem is, I can't find the right one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships