Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 06:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,119 times

Advertisements

my school bord is all for popular people and im not popular but im cute and tall but i like to hang out with my friends wich we are all trouble makers. But i want to know how to be popular so the school bord will look at me and say" wow ", shes not a bad person.. HOW DO I BECOME POPULAR?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2010, 06:54 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,523,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsesys. View Post
my school bord is all for popular people and im not popular but im cute and tall but i like to hang out with my friends wich we are all trouble makers. But i want to know how to be popular so the school bord will look at me and say" wow ", shes not a bad person.. HOW DO I BECOME POPULAR?
Trust me, being popular isn't always something to strive for. Popular many times leads to an inflated sense of self-worth. = Douchebag. I was a douchebag in highschool.

Your skills that will actually help you though the most important times of your life aren't gathered by earning the affection of the "in-crowd" in a high school.

Enjoy

Last edited by Jays1983; 01-09-2010 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Evidently I have forgotten how to spell

Old 01-09-2010, 06:54 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,028,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsesys. View Post
You learn how to spell "board" correctly.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:36 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by questioner2 View Post
My nephew is really struggling socially in his first year of High School. He came into the school not knowing anyone and is constantly shocked at the strange interpersonal rules and culture in a typical American suburban High School. He wonders how does someone become REAL popular in High School.

He is not looking to be one of the guys or just having a few good friends or any of those things. He wants to know what people do to become the most popular kid in school. How about the "Home Coming King," what does he do to be so popular with everyone? How can someone have just tons of friends in school while others with great personalities are outsiders? What is the secret to High School popularity?
Have a twin sister that is a natural Blond with blue eyes and is very pretty! The guys liked me anyway and we had some great times, but I don't think this hurt me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships