Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 04:09 PM

519 posts, read 743,682 times

Advertisements

Yeah it was my fault on that she seems to look past the faults so this time I won't screw up.. I will try for the lips this time around knowing full well I know going to catch her cold
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2014, 04:16 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,733,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smisk View Post
That's awesome OP, keep us updated to how it goes next time! Did you tell the girl this was your first date?
At his age if he had said that, he'd pretty much guarantee there would be no 2nd date.

Old 11-19-2014, 04:20 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,357,254 times
Funny thread. Just be yourself. The first mistake we make as guys is trying to be someone else....Listen and watch out for the non verbal communication as well. She will let you know directly or indirectly when she wants to be kissed.

Again be yourself...and let the chips fall where they may.

Best of luck

%

Old 11-19-2014, 04:36 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Give her a hug, when others are talking place hand on shoulder, when alone say something in a whisper, when she leans and says what? Get a kiss.Say I said I should kiss you.

Compliment her when she bowls good.When you are there ask her do you want something to drink? Or eat? Most chicks go for the drink.If you and the others are eating then she will.Be nice to her friend but more eyes on her.

Good luck!

Old 11-19-2014, 04:40 PM

408 posts, read 722,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
always hug on the first date! I sometimes even get a kiss on the cheek or forehead.

HUG IS A MUST. It's not a business meeting.

If I don't get a hug it feels like I am totally rejected.
a hug? Why not a kiss on the lips?

Old 11-19-2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Funny thread. Just be yourself. The first mistake we make as guys is trying to be someone else....Listen and watch out for the non verbal communication as well. She will let you know directly or indirectly when she wants to be kissed.

Again be yourself...and let the chips fall where they may.

Best of luck

%
I know all about that non verbal communication lol I missed that one well but I wont the 2nd time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Give her a hug, when others are talking place hand on shoulder, when alone say something in a whisper, when she leans and says what? Get a kiss.Say I said I should kiss you.

Compliment her when she bowls good.When you are there ask her do you want something to drink? Or eat? Most chicks go for the drink.If you and the others are eating then she will.Be nice to her friend but more eyes on her.

Good luck!
Lol I would never put her down, I was brought up with manners, shes one of the last few younger then me that does have manners.. so I agreed to pick her up tomorrow morning so she is not walking in the cold she did not want me to if it requires me getting up earlier.. it does but I don't mind at all, i treated her to a diner in the morning and she got orange juice, she ran out and she wanted more I asked the lady for more, I assure you I do pay attention.

Old 11-19-2014, 05:25 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieB4 View Post
I know all about that non verbal communication lol I missed that one well but I wont the 2nd time

Lol I would never put her down, I was brought up with manners, shes one of the last few younger then me that does have manners.. so I agreed to pick her up tomorrow morning so she is not walking in the cold she did not want me to if it requires me getting up earlier.. it does but I don't mind at all, i treated her to a diner in the morning and she got orange juice, she ran out and she wanted more I asked the lady for more, I assure you I do pay attention.
That's good! You are doing great then.

Old 11-20-2014, 02:43 PM

picked her up this morning because nothing is worse then walking with a cold... she sounds pretty stuffy right now which has it's own cuteness but she treated to breakfast this time which I thought was a sweet thing to do.

Old 11-20-2014, 03:14 PM

2,135 posts, read 5,489,068 times
So did you make out with her or what?

Old 11-20-2014, 03:28 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
a hug? Why not a kiss on the lips?
Because a hug shows respect and interest.

Kiss on the lips - a very quick one mayyyyybeeee, but no tongue.

He just met her once, a real kiss could be too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships