Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 10:27 PM

14 posts, read 49,652 times

Advertisements

Since we are anonymous here, I think I can get a better answer. I have hooked up with women from dating sites before but I was a 22 year old horndog but ever since my last only dating hook up, I have been afraid of meeting up with women online to have just casual sex.

Here is the reason, I am just an average looking, tall, 6'4", great shape and I can get a satisfying amount of numbers. I am talking to a couple decent women right now since I just moved to the city both very attractive. With that said, from talking to them they don't seem to be the type who just lets any random guys hit. Which to me is why I am considering taking it further.

Here is my reasoning. You have these very average woman who are now considered very attractive due to the demand for sex and good looking men will drop their standards for sex. These women get egotiscal let's just say the top 1 percent of men are running through these women by smashing them, this too me makes them at risk of stds since they are sharing men.

I have come to much prefer approaching women in person because the competition is less and you don't have huge percentage of women sharing the top 10 percent of males. Best believe the average guy on a dating website is getting ZERO play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 10:29 PM

Also furthermore, it is not uncommon for me to see women on there for months. My question is why be on there for more than 2 months?

Old 03-24-2015, 10:42 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
Is this something that is going to enhance your life in any way?
Is this really any of your business?
Do you really think men are the only ones who are on dating sites or using women for sex only and then moving on?

Women will, can and do use men for sex only then kick them to the street and find the next one simply because they are strong, independent, financially secure women who don't necessarily need a man for anything but sex.

By the way, a lot of those men are "average or less than average" because women will at times drop their "standards" to no standards just to use a man for sex.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:32 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,091,378 times
It sounds like you're trying to find "nice girls" to sleep with and then dump, because you assume that they won't have STDs. Do these nice girls know that you are just seeking them for casual sex?

For some reason that sounds very creepy and selfish, sorry. I hope these girls are wise to you and escape before things get too far. They may be the ones putting themselves at risk of getting an STD if they have anything to do with you.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
It sounds like you're trying to find "nice girls" to sleep with and then dump, because you assume that they won't have STDs. Do these nice girls know that you are just seeking them for casual sex?

For some reason that sounds very creepy and selfish, sorry. I hope these girls are wise to you and escape before things get too far. They may be the ones putting themselves at risk of getting an STD if they have anything to do with you.
Oh, not looking to smash and dump. The reason I am taking them seriously is because they don't seem to be that type(though I am approaching getting more numbers in person). Easy girls of dating sites make me paranoid.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:57 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,091,378 times
You talk about "getting more numbers" and seeking casual sex. I don't think you should act so superior about these girls who seem to be the same as you. It could be said that you're "easy" too.

I still think these nice girls should be wary of you. I'll ask again, do they know that you're seeking to get more numbers? Never mind that you might deign to be serious with them; make sure they are comfortable with a guy like you. Maybe your "easy" ways will make them paranoid!

Old 03-25-2015, 06:09 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,355,682 times
Just a bit of advice to the OP--I suspect most "nice" women would find the use of words like "get with them" and "smash" and "running through women" and "getting more numbers" repugnant. You get what you put out into the universe sometimes.

Old 03-25-2015, 06:46 AM

37,626 posts, read 46,026,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOnAgain View Post
With that said, from talking to them they don't seem to be the type who just lets any random guys hit.
Um...why would you think that they were?

Old 03-25-2015, 06:48 AM

37,626 posts, read 46,026,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOnAgain View Post
Also furthermore, it is not uncommon for me to see women on there for months. My question is why be on there for more than 2 months?
Because it often takes much longer than that to find the one that you are looking for. DUH.

Old 03-25-2015, 07:15 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,021,316 times
The flawed logic is making my head spin. I am not sure where to even start.

I do not think STD risk can be assumed based on the level of "attractiveness" you rank someone to have, or based on the method in which you approach them.

If your goal is to casually sleep around with a lot of people without building trusting relationships first, your just assuming a higher risk of STD's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships