Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 11:12 PM

29 posts, read 20,018 times

Advertisements

Okay.I.only.asked.for.some.simple.relationship.adv ice.since.relationships.are.not.my.strong.suit.

Stop.complaining.about.my.laptop.

Get.over.it.

If.you.have.nothing.ti.say.advice.wise.to.help.me. then.keep.it.to.yourself.

ThankYou.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2014, 11:23 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Stephen? Stephen Hawking, is that you?

Old 11-25-2014, 05:41 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Stephen? Stephen Hawking, is that you?
Writing assignments must be really interesting. Someone turned a paper in the same format as the op's post it woukd be an automatic fail. If they truly cared for the academic pursuits a keyboard without excuses would be priority. Wondering why some dude doesn't friend her on facebook, not so much.

If she's never met any of his friends, family or included in social media, chances are pretty good he has another special someone.

Old 11-25-2014, 03:30 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerO'Reilly View Post
Okay.I.only.asked.for.some.simple.relationship.adv ice.since.relationships.are.not.my.strong.suit.

Stop.complaining.about.my.laptop.

Get.over.it.

If.you.have.nothing.ti.say.advice.wise.to.help.me. then.keep.it.to.yourself.

ThankYou.
As tempting as it is, don't respond.

You've had an off again on again relationship, life goes on. Perhaps things he doesn't want you to know or question. There's no trust and you can't seem to move forward without bringing up the past.
Decide what you want with your head not your heart. But if you're looking for an opinion, Its a vicious cycle going no where.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:22 PM

9,098 posts, read 6,321,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
That's why you lie and say you don't have a facebook
Please don't use this lie. Some of us are actually not on Facebook and don't want people to be suspicious when we tell the truth about it.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:33 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
Please don't use this lie. Some of us are actually not on Facebook and don't want people to be suspicious when we tell the truth about it.
I don't think there's any sense in lying about it anyway. A simple search will show the person on Facebook. Even Googling a person's name will often bring his/her FB link up as one of the first search results. You may not be able to see the posts on the page (if it's Private), but the person will know you're on there.

Yes, I do think it's weird that a person could have 200 FB "friends" but refuse to allow the supposed girlfriend to friend him. Either the girl and guy are not on the same page with this (i.e. she thinks he's her boyfriend, but he thinks they're just casually seeing each other once in a while), or yes, I would suspect the person has activities he doesn't want the "girlfriend" to know about.

I'm not very into FB myself. I have 50 "friends" - most of them family/extended family. That's it. If a person is friending 200 people, he's not the shy, retiring, introverted, private type. He just doesn't want this girl to see his activities. If I were the OP, I'd forget this guy and move on. A "boyfriend" who feels the need to protect his activities from me and/or who says I'm spamming him by contacting him once a week is not what anyone needs. This is just not a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship - simple as that. And there's nothing wrong with that. But yes, the OP should move on. IMO.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:46 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
What is so wrong with no wanting to broadcast your love life?

Old 11-25-2014, 07:05 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,504,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
A new keyboard is $15.00.
no.one.is.just.going.to.run.out.right.away.to.grab .a.new.keyboard.just.to.please.you.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:15 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
no.one.is.just.going.to.run.out.right.away.to.grab .a.new.keyboard.just.to.please.you.
I.know.right?

Old 11-25-2014, 09:36 PM

105 posts, read 115,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerO'Reilly View Post
I.dont.have.15.to.spare

Just FYI, there's should be an on screen keyboard that you can use to type in the spacebar instead of using the actual spacebar, given if your mouse work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships