Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 02:05 PM

1,212 posts, read 4,911,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
Pump and dump:

One who purposely fornicates with another, while not intending to see them in the future. Like a conquest.

OP:

So you engaged in this behavior.

Why on earth did this happen?
and from another thread started by OP....

yep... pump and dump... he got burned. Karma. You sound immature. You will learn. Karma....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
I tend to let girls think I'm really into them. I don't lie, but I make them feel good about themselves. I just don't reveal, unless they ask, that I'm sleeping with other women.

They usually assume, by the way I treat them and talk to them, that I'm only sleeping with them, but unless we've had the exclusivity talk, I'm doing whatever I want.

Old 11-26-2014, 02:07 PM

1,212 posts, read 4,911,048 times
looks like your girlfriend did the same thing you did... allow you to assume that you were the only one. I'm telling the player got played....

Old 11-26-2014, 02:08 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,193,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcam213 View Post

yep... pump and dump... he got burned. Karma. You sound immature. You will learn. Karma....
If they ask, as I stated, I tell them. I don't lie.

Old 11-26-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
looks like your girlfriend did the same thing you did... allow you to assume that you were the only one. I'm telling the player got played....
Maybe I did. But I'm single now and she's begging for me to come back so I don't think playing me did her much good.

Old 11-26-2014, 02:11 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Never never build on a deceptive relationship with great sex
Cheating and lying are like ham and eggs they go together

Old 11-26-2014, 02:13 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,288,857 times
Quote:
The level of aggression towards a guy who dared break up with a girl for lying is nothing new, but it's always good to refresh my mind of the female mindset.
First off, you brought your drama here, nobody made you do this. You are like all the others who like to come and get people to back what they feel was their rights....unfortunately for you, that isn't the case. Sure you will get other's who have had girls break their hearts to stand up for you. Blinded by their pain, and inability to really look deep down at the root of the problem.

Are you really this butt hurt that you cannot see the reason why you had no right to expect what you feel was to be expected? That whole relationship was started in a lie....did you tell your ex that you were still deep in feelings for your prior ex? Did you tell her before you entered her? I don't believe you did.....You waited until you had enough sex that you began to actually have a feeling for her, and didn't want to mislead.

After you did that, the rules don't get reset in your favor.....just because you came clean after awhile.....Who cares why she cheated on you, she probably tripped on a rock, and simultaneously slipped onto a naked guy....sorry, shat happens....grow up, and find a new g/f and stop trying to justify your break up....you didn't like what she did, so you broke up....that's your right, why would you need a forum to tell you that it was a good thing....here you go..

Great job champ, now go find someone who cares!

Old 11-26-2014, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigueur2014 View Post
First off, you brought your drama here, nobody made you do this. You are like all the others who like to come and get people to back what they feel was their rights....unfortunately for you, that isn't the case. Sure you will get other's who have had girls break their hearts to stand up for you. Blinded by their pain, and inability to really look deep down at the root of the problem.

Are you really this butt hurt that you cannot see the reason why you had no right to expect what you feel was to be expected? That whole relationship was started in a lie....did you tell your ex that you were still deep in feelings for your prior ex? Did you tell her before you entered her? I don't believe you did.....You waited until you had enough sex that you began to actually have a feeling for her, and didn't want to mislead.

After you did that, the rules don't get reset in your favor.....just because you came clean after awhile.....Who cares why she cheated on you, she probably tripped on a rock, and simultaneously slipped onto a naked guy....sorry, shat happens....grow up, and find a new g/f and stop trying to justify your break up....you didn't like what she did, so you broke up....that's your right, why would you need a forum to tell you that it was a good thing....here you go..

Great job champ, now go find someone who cares!
Thanks, boss, the beta in you just agreed with a bunch of over aged women. Congrats.

Old 11-26-2014, 02:31 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,288,857 times
Quote:
Thanks, boss, the beta in you just agreed with a bunch of over aged women. Congrats.
LOL, are you trying to say I am just jumping on some bandwagon? If you are, you are mistaken.....don't get me wrong, I am the very last person who can be considered a good boyfriend or husband, for the majority of my life. However, unlike you, when I f'd up, I could admit to it. I wouldn't need the support of others to justify my actions....And when I was wrong, I could be open about my thinking, while you are absolutely closed minded.

My prediction, is that you will continue to have relationships where you don't trust women, because they all lie....they all cheat....they all need monitoring...sure go ahead and lead a life like that...I used to enjoy having a great social life, having sex with women with boyfriends like you....

Old 11-26-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigueur2014 View Post
LOL, are you trying to say I am just jumping on some bandwagon? If you are, you are mistaken.....don't get me wrong, I am the very last person who can be considered a good boyfriend or husband, for the majority of my life. However, unlike you, when I f'd up, I could admit to it. I wouldn't need the support of others to justify my actions....And when I was wrong, I could be open about my thinking, while you are absolutely closed minded.

My prediction, is that you will continue to have relationships where you don't trust women, because they all lie....they all cheat....they all need monitoring...sure go ahead and lead a life like that...I used to enjoy having a great social life, having sex with women with boyfriends like you....
Nah man, only a beta would excuse lying, no matter the topic.

Your online bravado only exacerbates that assumption.

Last edited by rationalmale18; 11-26-2014 at 02:47 PM..

Old 11-26-2014, 03:17 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,199,673 times
Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships