Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2014, 04:00 PM

2,387 posts, read 2,210,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Oh, and by the way, if your last line is indicative of how you see women, I can see why you never get a second date. Your post reeks of anger toward women.
I've witnessed this behavior first hand. I've had women tell me that they do these things. Obviously, I don't think that all women do it. But they do exist, so it's reasonable to feel a little guarded.

And what I say on this stupid forum is no indication of how I act or portray myself IRL. I have some unpopular opinions on certain topics, but this is about the extent in which they are exposed: anonymously. Your mind would be blown if you ever met me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2014, 04:01 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
That's BS game playing. Offering to pay to see if he takes the bait and ditching him if he doesn't? Eff that.

I'm saying you and whatever other guys in this thread that think that ALL women behave this way just because you went on a few dates with these types of women (and because CD says they're everywhere) should realize not ALL of them are out to fool you in some way.
Kind of makes me wonder if "SUCKA" is written on these guys' foreheads if that's the only kind of woman they can attract, myself.

Old 12-05-2014, 04:06 PM

2,387 posts, read 2,210,452 times
Quote:
Kind of makes me wonder if "SUCKA" is written on these guys' foreheads if that's the only kind of woman they can attract, myself.
Yes, because people should know before hand the type of person their meeting randomly from an OLD site or some social function they attended. People always put their best foot forward in these situations. You don't know what you're going to run into until it actually plays out.

Are you people that obtuse and oblivious?

Old 12-05-2014, 04:06 PM

837 posts, read 960,380 times
Quote:
I can't tell if it speaks volumes that the men coming on CD all complain about the same thing and don't consider what they do to attract that specific kind of needy, entitled, immature woman. Or perhaps some of these girls are completely normal and it's the neurotic and "guarded" attitude of the men that sabotage the situation because they obsess over any minor instance that questions their potential as a match and partner for the woman.

Dating is not hard unless you make it hard. One way of doing that is approaching it all from the viewpoint of one sex having it "easier" than the other. This has nothing to do with your individual failures in finding a mate. Work on you instead of blaming on everyone that isn't you or doesn't want you. Sheesh. (But of course this opinion of mine is invalidated because I have a vagina and therefore dating is automatically easy for me. I have access to ALL THE PENIS TO TURN DOWN IF I WANT TO. HEAR ME ROAR.)

Old 12-05-2014, 04:08 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,403,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post
Yes, because people should no before hand the type of person their meeting randomly from an OLD site or some social function they attended. People always put their best foot forward in these situations. You don't know what you're going to run into until it actually plays out.

Are you people that obtuse and oblivious?
Rep'd.

Old 12-05-2014, 04:09 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post
I've witnessed this behavior first hand. I've had women tell me that they do these things. Obviously, I don't think that all women do it. But they do exist, so it's reasonable to feel a little guarded.

And what I say on this stupid forum is no indication of how I act or portray myself IRL. I have some unpopular opinions on certain topics, but this is about the extent in which they are exposed: anonymously. Your mind would be blown if you ever met me.
The bottom line is that we all have to invest in what we want out of life. If you want a wife, and marriage is your goal, you're going to have to invest in it, just like how I currently don't like my situation (overall, not just dating) so I have to save my pennies and spend a few thousand dollars in one shot to move to a part of the country I like much better, where when I decide I'm ready for my next LTR or marriage, there are more men to my liking than this crappy place I live in now so I'm more likely to have success.

Old 12-05-2014, 04:09 PM

19 posts, read 26,514 times
There is demand for women everywhere in the world. For men, only the top tier get to reproduce and the bottom tier get left with nothing. This is how it works and is how it has always worked. In the old days, the men who were weak did not get to reproduce and pass on their genetic material. Most of them died and ended the family tree. Today, we are a product of the most successful humans in history.

Old 12-05-2014, 04:11 PM

914 posts, read 765,545 times
Quote:
If you live in New York, D.C., Chicago, Boston, LA, Miami, San Francisco, or any other major U.S. city, $30 is not a lot of money for two people to go out. That is what, $15 a plate? That's not even lunch in Manhattan, so stop. Just stop.

As for me, if I like a man, I'll ask him out. But usually they ask me first because I tend not to worry about it and dating has never been a priority for me. It just kind of happens. And as I've said a 100 TIMES on this forum, I always offer to get drinks at another place, or if it's a movie, to get the popcorn, or something.

Now, let's key up the "SEE? YOU WOMEN HAVE IT SO EASY!" whining.

Yes, yes. And life is so unfair that we pop one egg a month and you make a million sperm at a go, so we get to pick and choose because of the law of supply and demand.

Next question?

Oh, and by the way, if your last line is indicative of how you see women, I can see why you never get a second date. Your post reeks of anger toward women.

I don't disagree with you, he seems a bit pissed about past experiences. But honestly, you do too! Anyone who reads your posts can clearly see that you hold some of your own resentments about the opposite sex as well.

Old 12-05-2014, 04:20 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmcallister View Post
There is demand for women everywhere in the world. For men, only the top tier get to reproduce and the bottom tier get left with nothing. This is how it works and is how it has always worked. In the old days, the men who were weak did not get to reproduce and pass on their genetic material. Most of them died and ended the family tree. Today, we are a product of the most successful humans in history.
Yeah, that's why we see murderers in prison inundated with love letters from women who think they're hot or who feel sorry for them, that's why we see gang-bangers reproducing like rabbits, this is why we see alcoholics spawning families in miserable marriages.

Yup. You've got it all figured out.

Old 12-05-2014, 04:20 PM

837 posts, read 960,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmcallister View Post
Do you live in a bubble? If your theory is correct, please explain how plenty of broke men with no jobs who deal drugs (or abuse drugs themselves) have 1-5 kids each?

What about the pot-bellied average Joes that can only maintain a job that pays minimum wage, but bust their butts off to put food on the table for his kids that were made with his average looking wife?

Please tell me what kind of vacuum you're living in where only these top tier dudes pass their seed. Have you been reading too much Gorean lifestyle fiction?

Is your own father one of these top tier men? Or he is average, by everyone else's standards?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships