Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 04:54 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
If every male quit trying to get laid at the slightest bit of resistance the human race would die out.
Hey, if your only means of success comes through pressuring women, that's pretty sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2014, 04:57 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofball83 View Post
I've been hanging out with this girl a lot and after a while we finally fooled around.

I won't get into too much detail but there was no sex, no oral sex and no orgasims.

There was a lot of touching with hands though, everywhere.

No wonder it was mediocre.

No means exactly that. She shuts you down keep your hands to yourself.

Old 12-07-2014, 04:58 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,875,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofball83 View Post
I guess my question is do you think I ruined my chances of any future hooking up or progressing etc by not really taking initiative and trying to push my way down there in a friendly sexy way.

It sounds like I didn't and i am over thinking
You are over thinking!

Old 12-07-2014, 04:59 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
This is the most bizarre thread straight from bizarroland.

It's as if some of these guys have never met a woman who enjoys sex and actually does more than just sits motionless or fights back when foreplay starts.

OP, a normal woman who it into it will match you move for move. Touch her breast, she will put her hand on your groin. move your hands around, she will too. Kiss her neck, she will squeeze your butt. Get it?

Stop thinking so much and get into the moment!

Old 12-07-2014, 05:49 PM

2,135 posts, read 5,490,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
Are you advocating rape?
Not explaining myself, because you and others just won't get it, but these mind sets are EXACTLY why so much is wrong males in America.

Old 12-07-2014, 05:51 PM

408 posts, read 723,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Hey, if your only means of success comes through pressuring women, that's pretty sad.
Meh you'd be surprised the things girls will do for men under pressure. If wasn't for pressure a lot of these wild stories guys have would never have happened.

Old 12-07-2014, 05:56 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,484,012 times
Quote:
SOP is typically to go as far as you can, she might try and stop her physically once, try again. If she adamantly pushes you away or says no, then you stop. I don't think I have EVER asked "hey is it cool if you want more?" HAHAHAHAH that's loser talk I am sorry.
I know, I can't imagine "Hey I know we are both into that heavy petting do you want to take it to the next level?"

Most women I have been with prefer less verbal communication.

And no I don't advocate pushing it beyond a no, but I disagree about direct verbal communications, but hey maybe that's why I am here to learn something.

Old 12-07-2014, 05:59 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
If every male quit trying to get laid at the slightest bit of resistance the human race would die out.
The smooth ones don't meet resistance. If you meet resistance, you need to figure out what you're doing wrong.

Old 12-07-2014, 06:01 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,864,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teckeeee View Post
I know, I can't imagine "Hey I know we are both into that heavy petting do you want to take it to the next level?"

Most women I have been with prefer less verbal communication.

And no I don't advocate pushing it beyond a no, but I disagree about direct verbal communications, but hey maybe that's why I am here to learn something.
There's a new law in California, though, that requires verbal communication. You have to get a verbal "yes" now, before taking it to the ultimate level. I guess you wouldn't want to live in the Golden State.

Old 12-07-2014, 06:05 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,108,082 times
Maybe it is time to have a discussion with her and come right out and ask her what she thinks. Wouldn't that be better than doing something that is a turn off to her? What if she wants to wait, and what if she really doesn't want to wait. I bet you are no better at reading a woman's mind than any other guy. By going ahead with your plan you could chase her away, by asking her, at least she knows you are concerned with her feelings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships