Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 06:52 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
No, they wouldn't. But instead, the OP would be with someone under the apparently false impression that the partner cared for the OP.

Still no excuse to be snooping into someone else's phone and if she knew her boyfriend better she would not be having this issue.
It is obvious she does not trust him anyway hence the reason she is trying to justify her snooping into his "private" conversations with his friends, which is none of her business.

Edited to add: The only "false impression" is hers alone that she feels just because she has his password it gives her full permission to get into his phone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2014, 06:53 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Still no excuse to be snooping into someone else's phone and if she knew her boyfriend better she would not be having this issue.
It is obvious she does not trust him anyway hence the reason she is trying to justify her snooping into his "private" conversations with his friends, which is none of her business.
I agree the snooping was wrong. But now the OP has to decide what to do with the information gained from it.

Old 12-08-2014, 06:58 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
I never understood the cell phone snooping thing.

I don't care how curious I am...I would never do it. You're basically looking and asking for trouble. As for unconditional love.....meh...you all sound pretty young.

It's your call OP.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:10 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
You know what happens when someone decides to go snooping? This, basically every time.

Now when you confront him, he'll have some beef with you too. You both sound young and still have some growing up to do anyhow.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:15 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,438,947 times
He was having a private conversation with his friend and just goofing at your expense. Get over it.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:20 PM

117 posts, read 269,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1343 View Post
Get over the unconditional love bit...it rarely exists. He was more laughing about the situation, and while rude to you, why don't you ask why it was so funny? It could have been your delivery. Besides, from what you saw, it was his friend was mocking you, not him.

What has your relationship with him and money been like in the past?

they were both mocking me there was more to the message than I had posted but I just felt the need to leave it there....

this is not the first time money or how much either of us makes has been used in a way to insult me whenever he breaks something of mine he replies with the sarcastic remark that he can buy me an infinite amount of such things.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
He was having a private conversation with his friend and just goofing at your expense. Get over it.

its different to goof at my expense but to site there and allow a friend to bash me because I have a low wage job and for you to participate in it.... that doesn't seem fair my man is supposed to love me and help me not love me and bash me when he gets the chance.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:22 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,606,006 times
This is one of those situations where if you call him out on it, it becomes an argument about how you snooped, how you have trust issues and then it turns into you apologizing to him.

Suck it up buttercup.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:23 PM

further into the message he complains about how he always has to pay when we go out but I offer on numerous occasions to pay for our meals/drinks/tickets whenever we go anywhere

but he insists on always taking the tab at times it even becomes an argument because I refuse to let him pay and then he gets mad and gives me an attitude the whole night.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:23 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,606,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipsterific18 View Post
this is not the first time money or how much either of us makes has been used in a way to insult me whenever he breaks something of mine he replies with the sarcastic remark that he can buy me an infinite amount of such things.

You kinda suck for staying with someone like this. Work on your self-esteem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships