Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 07:56 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatsEnvy View Post
What about the opposite side...should girls admit to being a virgin before their first time?
I never been with a woman that was a virgin. Never had any desire to, just wasn't on my radar. I've heard guys drone about it like it was some kind of badge of honor. Most women that I've talked to about it don't have all that fond memories of it.

Most immature guys think that "popping" a woman's cherry is some kind of stud move.... LOL... whatever......

Old 12-12-2014, 07:59 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,268,996 times
if you do end up doing the deed with her, and she see's your inexperienced, tell her you don't have that much, tell her it's been a long time, don't utter the word "virgin"

Old 12-12-2014, 08:21 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,186,782 times
Mod cut.

let Mother Nature do her thing. It will be OK.

However, one BIG thing to remember.....she make be planning on your using a condom. Make sure you know how to get one on.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-14-2014 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Not PG-13.

Old 12-12-2014, 08:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Tell her so she can help you and tell you what she likes.

Old 12-12-2014, 08:40 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Tell her so she can help you and tell you what she likes.
This depends entirely on the woman.

Old 12-12-2014, 08:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
This depends entirely on the woman.
True I would be nice about it.

Old 12-12-2014, 08:55 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
I've been on a few dates the past month. Nothing serious so far but I'm hoping to have sex soon. One thing that has been on my mind is whether or not I should tell the girl I'm with that I'm a virgin before we have sex (if we ever do)? Is it something that I should tell her or is it better for me to just do it and never say anything?

Why is this issue so important? Is this something you expect to bring up in casual conversation or will you do an "Oh by the way...."?

Why not see how things progress in the relationship and quit worrying about what if?
Life will be so much less stressful and more natural when the time comes along if you just let it happen and quit trying to make an appointment.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:13 PM

4,210 posts, read 4,458,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
Damn. Any tips for being awesome the first time?
Don't expect to do it. Warm her up with a nice massage. If you don't know basic massage - learn. Comfort in another's presence is most important for women. Be aware of how to use condom. Mutual bathing can be a good way to insure everything is tidy and clean before any 'action'.

When you start massaging her upper shoulders and neck, gently talk to her in a well moderated voice with control. Have some topics to talk about should she feel a need to talk much (some are talkers others like feeling the physical bonding more). As the conversation turns to actually doing it, tease up to it - yet show restraint. Show you can bring her sensual pleasure with out her taking off all clothing. Pay attention for indicators of joy on her part (sighs, groans, moans, alteration in her breathing)

When done well, a healthy sexual woman will, after a range of time of physical intimacy and touch, will likely shed willingly and want to sample the rest. Go at her tempo.

Don't push for it. Let it flow. Don't overly think about it, rather think of yourself as a well regulated bio physiological organism over which you have control and know what you like (Do you? to some degree from self experimentation? Do you know how you'd like to be touched should she ask?)

If so, treat the woman like a cherished human being with which you'd like to pair bond with or as if you are sampling the delicacies at a buffet NOT like you are an employee just told there is leftover food in the company kitchen. Women are much like the feline specie in needing to warm up and respect spatial distance with relation to touch/contact

If you are strictly doing so to experience it don't be a jerk at any time before (her female 'antennae' will go off) or after, as this is debilitating to all men and contributes to male bashing. Be patient and understanding, and ask her to let you know how and what she likes - this can be done while massaging her (however she prefers) and is thoughtful and sexy if you truly have strong feelings for her. If you don't have strong feelings for her I suggest you wait for another out of consideration.

I suggest you read: The Ultimate Sex Book and Ultimate Sexual Touch by Ann Hooper and the Kama Sutra unabridged version. These are good comprehensive books to help you understand which should help you feel more confident even though you haven't done it yet.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:30 PM

408 posts, read 723,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Why is this issue so important? Is this something you expect to bring up in casual conversation or will you do an "Oh by the way...."?

Why not see how things progress in the relationship and quit worrying about what if?
Life will be so much less stressful and more natural when the time comes along if you just let it happen and quit trying to make an appointment.
I don't really know to be honest, I just always thought that women would want to know if you were a virgin, that it was a big deal. It wasn't until reading these forums that I'm starting to realize that staying quiet may be ok. I was actually just planning on saying something before we have sex, not right before, but perhaps when the signs are there that we may be having sex soon, whatever they may be. In all honesty I wasn't really sure when I would tell her, I just thought that I should.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:32 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,611,888 times
Don't tell her, not even afterwards..If it becomes obvious that you're inexperienced, say something vague like "My sex life has been pretty vanilla so far."

Never say the words "I'm sorry for ____." in any way, shape or form.

And the whole thing about "ask her what she likes." is nonsense. Women will tell you to do things like that, but they don't want that. They want a guy who takes the lead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships