Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 07:44 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
Have you never had a one night stand? Its basically allowing him to use you as a spooge receptacle. As for the hooker I've considered it..
No, I haven't. It's not my cup of tea.
If I was in the mood, I took care of things myself.

And folks that have a one night stand KNOW they are both there for one reason only. Your "girlfriend" is just a means to an end for you, or at least that is how you are making this whole scenario sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
That when you say, "At this point I just want to get laid," you are not concerned at all about the relationship part of sex. You only need body parts for that, and that is offensive for the person you are "wooing."

Do you really not get that??

I rarely ever say this, but I agree that you should find a way to pay for it and get "it" over with. Don't waste an unsuspecting girl's time and emotional energy.
Exactly!

Old 12-13-2014, 07:47 PM

408 posts, read 722,901 times
As I said we've only been dating for a few weeks. How serious do you expect us to get? Why not just have sex and see where it goes from there?

Old 12-13-2014, 07:50 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
As I said we've only been dating for a few weeks. How serious do you expect us to get? Why not just have sex and see where it goes from there?
Ask her. She might feel the same way, and your problem's solved.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:52 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
Yeah, but that's best discussed with her, because you don't know her feelings on sex. Some will not do it without love, some want to test drive 1st-have sex, then play it by ear, and some don't want a relationship at all. but it needs to be discussed with her on where you see the relationship going and what your plans are, that way nobody is wasting anyone's time if the plans don't match up. Because sex has no definite time frame. Some are comfortable having it early on, for others it takes time to warm up and even develop the sexual feelings.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:54 PM

408 posts, read 722,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Yeah, but that's best discussed with her, because you don't know her feelings on sex. Some will not do it without love, some want to test drive 1st-have sex, then play it by ear, and some don't want a relationship at all. but it needs to be discussed with her on where you see the relationship going and what your plans are, that way nobody is wasting anyone's time if the plans don't match up.
Yes... but there is a danger she'll dump me for being a virgin in my late 20's. I don't see why I can't just have sex and see where it goes from there. I swear one day I'm going to be on this forum posting about being a 40 year old virgin or hell a 50 year old virgin.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:55 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
If I had been dating someone for a few weeks and then found out that the guy was only dating me to use me for sex, I would have absolutely zero respect for him. You're a virgin but you're acting like an a-hole.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:57 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Yes... but there is a danger she'll dump me for being a virgin in my late 20's. I don't see why I can't just have sex and see where it goes from there. I swear one day I'm going to be on this forum posting about being a 40 year old virgin or hell a 50 year old virgin.
Once again, she doesn't have to know you're a virgin.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Old 12-13-2014, 08:00 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
If she dumps you over it, she wasn't gonna stick around for a long hall anyhow. And thing is, she may not even have sleeping with you on her mind. She may not love you yet, and won't have sex without love. Then what? You'll be no worse off.

Really, this doesn't have to be as complicated as you make it. She doesn't need to know your whole history. but discussing the present and what you both want NOW, is the key. You can tell her since you've been dating a while, you think it's time to take the relationship to the next step. if she says no, you can further talk from there on what her thoughts are, and where her beliefs lie with sex.

The virgin thing doesn't need to come up until the sex is a definite, and you wanna tell her before you get started that you're not very experienced, and let her lead a bit, ask her what she likes, etc.

Hell, this girl may be a virgin too. But you don't know because you're scared to talk to her. You may not even need to bring up virginity then, if you pay attention to her, and are familiar with a woman's body. There's no reason to be that clueless, even if one is a virgin.

Old 12-13-2014, 08:00 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Are you not reading what you writing? You are using her. Your only concern is yourself and your virginity. Sounds kind of selfish to me. Again, hire someone...or at least TELL her you are just using her for sex.

Old 12-13-2014, 08:15 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,938,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Are you not reading what you writing? You are using her. Your only concern is yourself and your virginity. Sounds kind of selfish to me. Again, hire someone...or at least TELL her you are just using her for sex.
OP? Any comment? This quote is the point these folks are trying to drive home.

I say it isn't nice to use people as objects unless they're just using you as an object as well. Even then that's not something I'd choose to do personally. I only want to have sex with someone I love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships