Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 08:52 AM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Bobby Sherman
Hey, me too! Had his posters from Tiger Beat hung up all over my bedroom walls! LOL>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2015, 08:55 AM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
LOL, Bert Ward???
Yes, and Bert Ward! LOL> Oh my goodness.

Old 06-16-2015, 01:26 PM

715 posts, read 791,189 times
first in high school was a girl called Leah

Old 06-16-2015, 01:42 PM

315 posts, read 210,682 times
first ever had to be Robert in my kindergarten class - that is until he told on me because my needle from my sewing craft touched his arm!

I don't remember any in grade school or junior high but there must have been. Maybe David Cassidy?

When I got to high school there was this Greek boy named Costas and he was the most beautiful lashed - dark eyed. Never spoke to him - he might have been shyer than I was.

There was Orlando in high school as well (another male with dark hair and dark eyes) - I used to sit with him and we'd talk outside of gym class. He was pretty gorgeous as well but we were just friends.

Old 06-16-2015, 03:31 PM

20,382 posts, read 14,651,390 times
Can't remember how little I was, but my first celebrity crush was for sure David Bowie in Labyrinth. I was pretty young then...but I still like David Bowie.

The first in person crush I remember was a boy named Colin in 5th grade. He was that brilliant kid who could not behave and was always in trouble. Genius though. I left a heart shaped rock from the parking lot in his desk once, and followed him about admiringly.

He moved away the summer after that year, and we wrote to each other for a little while but those kinds of things fade and I lost track of him. Fast forward to like 2005 or so and me getting on social media, and looking up every human being from my past whose full name I can actually recall... Because I had always wondered what he turned out to be, smart kid that he was. Yeah. He was in the Air Force, a freaking fighter jet pilot. I was impressed, but not surprised.

So. Next question...how many of you ever looked up your childhood crush, and what sort of person did they turn out to be? Were you surprised?

Old 06-17-2015, 08:30 AM

315 posts, read 210,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Can't remember how little I was, but my first celebrity crush was for sure David Bowie in Labyrinth. I was pretty young then...but I still like David Bowie.

The first in person crush I remember was a boy named Colin in 5th grade. He was that brilliant kid who could not behave and was always in trouble. Genius though. I left a heart shaped rock from the parking lot in his desk once, and followed him about admiringly.

He moved away the summer after that year, and we wrote to each other for a little while but those kinds of things fade and I lost track of him. Fast forward to like 2005 or so and me getting on social media, and looking up every human being from my past whose full name I can actually recall... Because I had always wondered what he turned out to be, smart kid that he was. Yeah. He was in the Air Force, a freaking fighter jet pilot. I was impressed, but not surprised.

So. Next question...how many of you ever looked up your childhood crush, and what sort of person did they turn out to be? Were you surprised?
One turned out to have his own therapeutic massage place. Not surprised. Very Zen of him. That is the boy from high school.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:15 PM

715 posts, read 791,189 times
one of my first crushes was on Nicole.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:17 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,607,661 times
Mark Hamill and my third grade teacher, Mr Morgan.

Old 07-12-2015, 07:47 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,232,002 times
My first crush was on this girl named Liannabel. The year was 2001 and I was in the 1st grade. I remember seeing her and thinking that she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was Hispanic and had the most perfect hair I had ever seen at the time. I remember telling my mom about how I was going to give her a shiny new penny in order to get her to like me!

When I got to the 6th grade in 2006, I had a crush on this girl named Anisah. Almost every guy in my grade wanted her. She and this girl named Aisha fought over me because Aisha liked me, but I chose Anisah. She "broke up" with me because someone told her that I said my schlong was short. I was fuming!

When I reached 9th grade in high school in 2009, I fell in love with this girl named Megan. She was all that I could think about. I was nervous around her because she was a white, Catholic girl and I was a black kid who was coming into Catholic school for the first time. Just like Anisah, every guy wanted her. I was socially awkward during my freshman year, so I gave off too many clues that I liked her. I eventually admitted to liking her during my sophomore year, but I think she already knew. We have been great friends ever since.

Currently, going into my junior year of college, I have a crush on my (female) best friend's sister. I'm 19 and her sister is either 21 or 22. Luckily for me, my best friend wants me to date her, and so does her mom! All I have to do is meet her and make a good impression.

Old 07-12-2015, 07:52 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,176,723 times
Lol I have a policy-- don't look back...
All that matters to me is right now....

That being said I have a crush- first time in a long time....
It's pretty amazing-
Kissing like teenagers
I love the newness, lol.....it's all good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships