Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 07:00 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by returning_to_dating View Post
So consider it 100% over even if I think she can't do better once she gets over the issues I think she has. (please see other thread because she def has some issues)
OMG Are you for real with this???

Do you want us to go cyber-bully her???

Don't worry, I'm sure it was her, not you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2014, 07:06 PM

192 posts, read 178,006 times
I am. I see women get messed up all the time with my profession. I think she got confused because I was reluctant at first and she jumped right in. But I respect her like she said she did me. So I don't want to bother her if she's totally over it that fast.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:07 PM

Quote:
I am. I see women get messed up all the time with my profession. I think she got confused because I was reluctant at first and she jumped right in. But I respect her like she said she did me. So I don't want to bother her if she's totally over it that fast.
Apparently, your ego took quite a blow, though.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:23 PM

Yup. I thought I could do better at first, but she ended up growing on me and then rejecting me. She said on our last conversation she was "totally thinking about contacting me" after six months. So maybe it will be her loss. I want to try and get her back now since I am looking more for a good mother than fun, but all I can see coming from contacting her now is me feeling bad about myself.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:33 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,377,752 times
She said the relationship seemed forced and she was correct - you didn't have sex until 2 months into the relationship and then only because you were "afraid you'd lose her". Quite unusual that you'd wait so long to have sex with a willing partner if you were at all attracted to her. Apparently you aren't, except in some theoretical/intellectual manner. Let it and let her go.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:37 PM

But my perspective is first: I want to make sure she doesn't have any STDs. And second I want to make sure she's not some crazy person. Don't you think that is legitimate? I don't think she was used to that.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Yup. I thought I could do better at first, but she ended up growing on me and then rejecting me. She said on our last conversation she was "totally thinking about contacting me" after six months. So maybe it will be her loss. I want to try and get her back now since I am looking more for a good mother than fun, but all I can see coming from contacting her now is me feeling bad about myself.
Quote:
But my perspective is first: I want to make sure she doesn't have any STDs. And second I want to make sure she's not some crazy person. Don't you think that is legitimate? I don't think she was used to that.
Sometimes your posts are smart and thoughtful, and then sometimes, like these, it sounds like a crazy person is typing, like another person altogether.

I just don't get it.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:10 PM

Not really. I always want to make sure she is truly clean. After that, I want to make make sure she is okay she is okay she is okay with a legitimate relationship. DO you understand?

Old 12-15-2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Not really. I always want to make sure she is truly clean. After that, I want to make make sure she is okay she is okay she is okay with a legitimate relationship. DO you understand?
Um, yeah.

Are you on something right now?

Old 12-16-2014, 12:58 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,208,300 times
Don't do it, man. You're better than that. She's not worth it and you could do better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships