Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 09:03 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,035,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Stop thinking that every stupid message we receive is an "ego boost." It's not. And no, I'm not going to "develop compassion" for men who act like jerks when they don't get what they want.

When I receive messages from guys that are fat and ugly it actually makes me wonder what is wrong with me.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:56 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristo666 View Post
This is understandable for men that constantly send out messages, but receive no responses. Women can't understand it because you all are bombarded with messages constantly. So women are given ego boosts, while men lose confidence and get angry.

You need to develop some compassion.
WOW, this is pretty ignorant......How much of an ego boost does one get when she receives a 100 messages that say "Nice profile, check mine out, and reply back if you are interested in having the best sexual experience of two lifetimes" LOL, a man losing confidence and getting angry is all on the man.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:58 AM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredB1979 View Post
Forget the participation ribbons.

It's going on 2015. If guys haven't figured out that OLD sites are so stacked against them in terms of number of competition versus number of worthwhile women to message, then they need to get with teh times.
Yeah true. OLD is a joke for men. I maybe did it for 4 months total over the course of my entire life and have given up on it forever.

Old 12-20-2014, 11:03 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
You think it's ok to send abusive messages to women. I certainly hope women avoid your type like the plague. It's despicable, cowardly, nasty and completely uncalled for. This reflects very poorly on you as a person.

Old 12-20-2014, 11:10 AM

1,241 posts, read 1,895,471 times
That is horrible. Perhaps you need to change to someplace like match.com to find a better quality of people. That guys sounds like a raging abusive person. Think about this: if that is his response for you not being interested and you are a random stranger, image while dating or in a relationship what he does when he doesn't get his way.

These free websites are not the best place to meet people in my opinion. If you are looking for hookups then those sites are appropriate.

Let me say one thing. I'm glad you never responded or met these guys. If someone is not interested, they are not interested. On sites for men I am not interested in, I don't explain I just don't reply. Frustration is one thing but to unload on someone with demeaning and vulgar language shows lack of respect for women which seems to be on the rise lately.

Old 12-20-2014, 11:12 AM

2,912 posts, read 2,443,726 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

I've sent out a dozen or so messages and not received a reply. So what? I usually forget really quick. I've had a few who responded back to me three weeks later, and I have to go back and read their profile again. You need to develop a thicker skin. Sending nasty messages just shows you're immature.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-20-2014 at 01:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships