Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 12:58 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,568,963 times

Advertisements

Is it a turn off or a turn on? Does it bother you at all? For example, how would you feel about these women:

Mod cut: copyright violation

Last edited by Mikala43; 12-24-2014 at 02:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2014, 01:01 PM

6,534 posts, read 7,251,559 times
I find something in between attractive. Feminine, toned body.

Old 12-24-2014, 01:06 PM

109 posts, read 82,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
Is it a turn off or a turn on? Does it bother you at all? For example, how would you feel about these women:

all these women are on steroids You can't get that big naturally.

As long as they stay natural, muscular women are beautiful. Something like this

Mod Cut: copyright violation

Last edited by Mikala43; 12-24-2014 at 02:04 PM..

Old 12-24-2014, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I find something in between attractive. Feminine, toned body.

It's just about staying natural

Women can't look bad if they stay natural. All the girls in the original post are clearly enhanced

Old 12-24-2014, 01:12 PM

6,743 posts, read 8,504,231 times
Those gals in the OP should be able to do a lot of work, chopping wood, stacking hay, pulling plows...

Come on, females aren't supposed to look like Charles Atlas, they are supposed to be soft and feminine. Lots of curves with symmetry and grace. The lady in post 3 is a very nice example.

I for one don't mind if they have a couple extra pounds, not obese, but a little more for you to love . Mostly it depends on the ladies personality with me instead of superficial appearance, but that's just me.

Females that look like they should eat hay and pull a wagon are a turn off.

Old 12-24-2014, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
Those gals in the OP should be able to do a lot of work, chopping wood, stacking hay, pulling plows...

Come on, females aren't supposed to look like Charles Atlas, they are supposed to be soft and feminine. Lots of curves with symmetry and grace. The lady in post 3 is a very nice example.

I for one don't mind if they have a couple extra pounds, not obese, but a little more for you to love . Mostly it depends on the ladies personality with me instead of superficial appearance, but that's just me.

Females that look like they should eat hay and pull a wagon are a turn off.

All the women in the original pictures are on steroids

Women can't naturally look like that, no matter how much they work out. This is closer to what a natural female lifter can achieve

Mod Cut: copyright violation

Absolutely gorgeous

Last edited by Mikala43; 12-24-2014 at 02:04 PM..

Old 12-24-2014, 01:52 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,624,566 times
[quote=DierksBentley;37759288]all these women are on steroids You can't get that big naturally.

As long as they stay natural, muscular women are beautiful. Something like this

Mod cut: copyright violation

This is my definition of a muscular (and ridiculously sexy) woman. A little more then this is okay but it's a slippery slope. The woman in the 2nd picture of the OP's post is about the max before it becomes a turn off for me (and I think for most guys). The last picture in the OP is "yuck". The taking bets one and the first one are hard to gauge because they are flexing/lifting in the picture, the taking bets one probably looks great under normal conditions. The bleach blonde girl...yuck.

Last edited by Mikala43; 12-24-2014 at 02:05 PM..

Old 12-24-2014, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
This is my definition of a muscular (and ridiculously sexy) woman. A little more then this is okay but it's a slippery slope. The woman in the 2nd picture of the OP's post is about the max before it becomes a turn off for me (and I think for most guys). The last picture in the OP is "yuck". The taking bets one and the first one are hard to gauge because they are flexing/lifting in the picture, the taking bets one probably looks great under normal conditions. The bleach blonde girl...yuck.

the last one would be beautiful if not for the steroids and other enhancers

Natural is better folks, always

Old 12-24-2014, 01:55 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,202,472 times
ewwwwww, gross. This does not turn me on one bit.....

Old 12-24-2014, 03:58 PM

234 posts, read 326,345 times
Im not a guy but I think muscular women are messed up. They probably like to dominate a man too, and be the "woMAN" of the house, or simply prefer lesbo women. Seriously, muscular women are just as gross as men who like to wear dresses and fake t - i -t -s.

Men who like super strong women are Mod cut. " peace

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-30-2014 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships