Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2014, 11:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1343 View Post
Not sure about metrics, but if I'm counting the minutes, thinking about what's on television, wishing I could get back to my book or mentally making my grocery list...we've hit an epic nookie failure. EPIC.
Lol!

Old 12-26-2014, 11:52 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,852,975 times
I don't have much experience in this area but I will say I believe if you are going to be good in bed you are most likely going to be a good communicator (as will your partner). Also I'm sure confidence is important and a basic understand of erogenous zones. Knowing how to be subtle in the beginning I'm sure would also be a plus. You want to build up to the climax, make the feeling linger with your partner. That is how I believe I would be successful at least.

Old 12-27-2014, 05:56 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson 23 View Post
I've been wanting to do an informal survey for quite a long time about what makes someone "good in bed." What qualifies someone to make that distinction?

For me, it really comes down to groove and uninhibitedness. A person who is a good communicator and feels confident in themselves is usually receptive to bedroom critique.

If you can comfortably say "don't do that, that hurts" then I think you're well on your way to being good in bed.

What makes a person good in the sack to you?
Someone that qualifies as "good" to you may not be the same to someone else. They could be worse but they could be better.

There is not one big blanket that you can put over everyone under your "survey" cover and get a qualifying answer since some think if their partner shows up naked they are "good" in bed.

Then you have to actually use both the literal meaning and the slang term.
So if one uses the literal meaning then you have to determine what is "good" to you when someone is in the same bed with you sleeping.

The slang term of "sleeping" with someone otherwise known as sexual activity is dependent on each individual and their preferences which will determine what or who is good.

Old 12-27-2014, 06:59 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
I guess for each person, what makes a partner good or bad in bed is different, but for me a good partner is one who is having fun and realizes it is a recreation to be enjoyed. Sex begins before you ever get into the bedroom, that is just where things get finalized.

Probably the best lover I ever had was my last GF, we were both in our 50's, and she was FUN ! She initiated sex, was very playful, knew how to tease, and was open to a lot of exploration. I kept telling her I could have really used her when I was 18 ! We had sex pretty much daily and in various places and in various ways. She never made me feel weird about suggesting something, and she would bring home toys for us to try together. She told me often how much she loved our sexlife together..........and that is always nice to hear.

But mainly it was the little things she would do, like we would be sitting at a bar or restaurant and she would say "Ooops, Honey, I forgot to wear my panties !" ...and she would give me a little peek ! THAT will get your attention every time ! Even watching TV was an adventure because after a while of sitting together her hands would be roaming, and she would get this little look on her face that let me know she was in the mood. Sometimes while I was driving she would be "exploring" me, or sometimes herself. It was nice as a man to not have to always be the aggressor.

So, playfulness, acceptance, a healthy sex drive, and a little exhibitionism thrown into the mix make a good lover IMO. Now that I think about it, I really miss her !

Don

Old 12-27-2014, 07:41 AM

166 posts, read 482,888 times
Confident
Enthusiastic
Attentive
Uninhibited
Passionate
Listens
Aware of self
Aware of other
Longevity
Technique
Playful
Communicates
Experimental

I like to get what I give.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships