Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 02:00 PM

116 posts, read 179,732 times

Advertisements

It's really awkward because I became friends with him when he moved in with my neighbor. My neighbor and him are dating though. I thought it was always kinda sweet because he always seemed so in love with her, and he always made a point of how much she mattered to him. He even said to me "No other girl matters." "I don't want any other girl, she is definitely the one for me." Well I had to go out with him to the mall before Christmas, since I am friends with his girlfriend he thought I would know what she likes.

Well, it was a very awkward outing! He told me to hold his hand, and I said "No." he said "Umm...like friends?" I said "We can be friends without holding hands." Then he said to store clerks "I am buying for my girlfriend." He pointed at me when he said it. Then he said "I think I am the hottest guy at this mall, and you are the hottest girl at this mall." Then when his friend called he said "I'm with my girl...my girlfriend....or whatever she is." WHAT?!?! It was so bizarre to me! When I went to a Christmas Party he was there without his girlfriend. He kept referring to me as his girlfriend. Then when I walked away because I was embarrassed. He said "Why do you keep denying it?" "What's your problem?" "Why are you getting so awkward about it?" I said "DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF??" "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" He didn't say anything.

What is up with that? He always seems to be in love with her, and says he wants "no other girl", then why does he make things awkward by saying I am his "girlfriend" when I am NOT? It's when we are alone he does this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2014, 02:03 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Run....

Run as far and fast as you possibly can!

Old 12-27-2014, 02:17 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,472,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Run....

Run as far and fast as you possibly can!
^This. He doesn't respect his current relationship and he doesn't respect you or your boundaries.

Old 12-27-2014, 02:20 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Another weirdo.

I would not be alone with him. Ever.

Old 12-27-2014, 02:23 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,557,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarOpposite View Post
It's really awkward because I became friends with him when he moved in with my neighbor. My neighbor and him are dating though. I thought it was always kinda sweet because he always seemed so in love with her, and he always made a point of how much she mattered to him. He even said to me "No other girl matters." "I don't want any other girl, she is definitely the one for me." Well I had to go out with him to the mall before Christmas, since I am friends with his girlfriend he thought I would know what she likes.

Well, it was a very awkward outing! He told me to hold his hand, and I said "No." he said "Umm...like friends?" I said "We can be friends without holding hands." Then he said to store clerks "I am buying for my girlfriend." He pointed at me when he said it. Then he said "I think I am the hottest guy at this mall, and you are the hottest girl at this mall." Then when his friend called he said "I'm with my girl...my girlfriend....or whatever she is." WHAT?!?! It was so bizarre to me! When I went to a Christmas Party he was there without his girlfriend. He kept referring to me as his girlfriend. Then when I walked away because I was embarrassed. He said "Why do you keep denying it?" "What's your problem?" "Why are you getting so awkward about it?" I said "DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF??" "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" He didn't say anything.

What is up with that? He always seems to be in love with her, and says he wants "no other girl", then why does he make things awkward by saying I am his "girlfriend" when I am NOT? It's when we are alone he does this.
It's a front. He was saying this in hopes it will appeal to you. What is their relationship really like?

Old 12-27-2014, 02:55 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,606,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarOpposite View Post

What is up with that?

You're friends with a creepy, strange, bizarre dude. That's what's up with that.

Old 12-27-2014, 03:05 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
He sounds like a loon. Does he drink a lot or take many drugs?

Old 12-27-2014, 03:09 PM

1,369 posts, read 2,273,046 times
He's total SCUM and you need to remove him from your life as fast as you possibly can, and tell the woman he's lying to what you posted here! He's the lowest form of male life on earth and you have to ditch him fast! He's an oxygen thief and a waste of skin! Cut off all contact with him immediately!

Old 12-27-2014, 03:21 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Whatever you do, don't even think of being flattered by what he's doing. It's meaningless douchenozzlery and has nothing to do with you.

Old 12-27-2014, 04:25 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
You should tell his "real" girlfriend. Seems like he is trying to double dip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships