Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 07:21 PM

116 posts, read 179,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
my guess is not gay and just in your head.

I think you're hoping that we will say he was jealous so you can feel better.
I want to hear all types of opinions! I was just wondering if anyone had experience with this. It's not in my head because Luke was the one that brought it to my attention that he was staring at him. Luke was really bothered by it because he kept saying "That dude keeps staring at me", and Luke was getting angry about it, that he stayed at the other end of the bar, and he kept informing that he is still staring. I left because I was getting annoyed, and Luke stayed with some friends, and my cousins. I just couldn't stand to even see Nate from a far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2014, 07:27 PM

116 posts, read 179,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebellious1 View Post
I have an important question to ask you. It's kinda off subject but did you happen to see Norm? I was just wondering if he still hung out at the end of the bar.
Norm is doing bad. He lost his job at Mcdonalds. I saw him. He lost everything, and is still drinking away at the end of the bar. He is a permanent fixture there, and he tried to take home a couple of under aged drinkers, and I told him "You're already in the doghouse bro, cool it." He did back away from the under aged girls. However, he roofied this masculine chick, that might have been a dude? I am not sure, anywho yeah he roofied this chick, and he won't talk about it. So that's what's up! Crazy Norm! Shaking my head!!! Haha.

Old 12-29-2014, 07:30 PM

709 posts, read 766,080 times
Because he is gay.

Old 12-29-2014, 09:33 PM

619 posts, read 651,811 times
He could have been thinking, "I hope that psycho doesn't come near me" and making sure you weren't making a move in his direction...

Old 12-29-2014, 10:00 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,469,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarOpposite View Post

Hmm...maybe it's something else? Would like to hear some opinions, thanks!
Nate was hot for Luke.

[and wanted to play with his lightsaber]

Old 12-29-2014, 10:05 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,768,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Nate was hot for Luke.

[and wanted to play with his lightsaber]
And wanted to give into the dark side of the force.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:10 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,578,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarOpposite View Post
In my previous post it explains better, but basically me and Nate kept doing this back and forth thing, and I kept resisting, and I was unsure about him because he pissed me off all the time. He invited me out to a bar, and humiliated me and made a fool out of me, and that is when I said "never again", so I wrote him a letter saying basically we shouldn't be friends anymore, and that we bring out the worst in each other etc. He told my brother that I was "ugly", "not attractive", never was "attracted" to me, "psycho", etc. He turned the letter around, and turned everything I said around, and made it like I wrote him this big love letter, when it was a letter of departure of our friendship, and he was turning it around saying "I would never date your sister, she's crazy. I never wanted a relationship with her." When my letter didn't consist of anything remotely close to wanting a relationship with him. He completely turned it all around, and got vicious. The only reason why I wrote him a letter is because i have a hard time expressing my feelings, so I thought writing a letter would be better, but he took it the wrong way. That pretty much sums it up lol. Thank you.
Your brother needs to work on his sibling skills. I had a hellaciously self destructive sister, but the two times her boyfriends tried to talk derogatory about her to me the gloves came off.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:25 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,207,717 times
Girl because he is foine!!!!

Old 12-30-2014, 01:16 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,632,485 times
Maybe he was looking at your Rack.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXyeS-jZSpA

Old 12-30-2014, 03:37 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,393,934 times
Maybe the Luke guy was wearing a monkey mask or doing something worthy of attention...my first impression was "gay" but you never know.
Don't waste your time with someone calling you "unattractive". Just for respect of women you don't call (even female friends) "unattractive". Maybe you aren't attractive to someone okay but that doesn't mean she won't appeal to somebody else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships