Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 01:14 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times

Advertisements

Please enlighten us ... why are you married???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2008, 01:19 AM

474 posts, read 1,417,153 times
CYRINE,

You get NO sympathy from me! You are destroying lives AND it will blow up in your face!

Old 01-06-2008, 07:33 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrine View Post
I just don't have any explanation on what is happening with me right now.
Might have just believe that soulmate really exists. Does'nt have that full interests in reincarnation or soulmates thing. What i believe is that, everything has to be have a reason and explanation and the answer will always be in yourself. There is no such things as "its just happened and cant help it". Everything can be controlled, whatever the situation may be
I do not know the sole purpose for you posting this thread, but no, everything cannot be controled....

You cannot control how your parents raise you
you cannot control the fact that you have a sickness or disease
you cannot control how other people feel
you cannot control the weather
you cannot control how others treat you, but you can stay away from them
you cannot control what others think...and this list of mine could go on and on

don't get me wrong, my mother was a marvelous person, a very giving person...independent and a great mother and friend...but...as we all do, she had her faults and one of them was, when she couldn't control a situation, she became overwhelmed and as she grew older, this controling obsession of hers, actually stunted her mental growth. She was convinced whatever she decided was the right thing to the point that she controlled to many other people in the wrong way....

i.e. her neighbors worked nights, and slept during the day. My mother didn't work, so, in her senior years, like any other elderly person does that doesn't work and keep their mind occupied, little things became big horrendous problems...so, the neighbors cat was an outside cat...and it was cold out...and early in the morning, say 8 - 9 their cat was outside crying to come in...my mother, knocked on their door, woke them up and gave them their cat....

she would care so much for others, she actually interferred and once, her neighbor and life long friend went into the hospital, and my mother had her key to the house...she went over and not only cleaned the woman's house, but threw things away that she shouldn't have touched....

She didn't mean any harm, but was a very controlling woman...and you can over do this to the point that you don't allow others their time, their mistakes and their decissions in life.

No, you cannot control everything, yes, you can control a lot, but there are some things you can't and you just have to let them be and not think you can and act out...

Controlling your own situation is one thing, but controlling others isn't being concerned about their hearts. You must allow others their time, their happiness...there life.

If you make any decission which is going to hurt someone else's heart, life, you could possible change their life, for the rest of their days, they could never trust people again, b/c of you, or they might even take their life, in desperation, b/c they gave you their trust and you threw it away...and that my friend, is the pay off, b/c what you dish out to others, h owever you make or break their hearts, will come back to haunt you two fold...believe me.

If you make a decission with only your personal gain or selfishness in mind, then you are bound to hurt others, not just your hubby, you, your children if there are any, your parents, his parents, friends, etc. Your decissions will inevidibly effect everyone who knows you, and what you are in control of, is...that you have a choice, to affect others in a positive way, or a negative way, and if you hurt others, then, you hurt yourself...and....will live in pain for the rest of your days....

Does that make sense?

Old 01-06-2008, 09:52 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrine View Post
I just don't have any explanation on what is happening with me right now.
Might have just believe that soulmate really exists. Does'nt have that full interests in reincarnation or soulmates thing. What i believe is that, everything has to be have a reason and explanation and the answer will always be in yourself. There is no such things as "its just happened and cant help it". Everything can be controlled, whatever the situation maybe.

But how this thing happening to me. Inspite of so busy life, being as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter, as a sibling, as a friend, as a businesswoman and all is a handfull responsibilities already. I am proud to say that i can rate myself on all of this as an A. But then, still have time for someone else. (to understand it fully, please refer on my first post Insane or Inlove).
Oh, boy... Don't remember movies much, but I watched this one just a few days ago. Please see it soon! Very soon! Like before you get into any more trouble!

Killing Me Softly - Killing Me Softly (film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Old 01-06-2008, 11:01 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
'Soulmate' is an overrated word.
There is no such thing but some people fall in love or lust for a few days or weeks and all of a sudden, OMG, I found my soulmate !!!

In your fantasy world, have a soulmate but don't take the word too seriously.

Old 01-06-2008, 02:32 PM

320 posts, read 954,654 times
You are not a good wife....i give you an F-.....you are very selfish...and the married guy is NOT your soulmate. How can you do such a thing? Do you even know what love is??? obviously not. Sorry that i am being so harsh but you deserve it. You don't need people telling you that you are doing the right thing because you are far from that....you are messed up....what goes around comes around...try not to ruin other peoples lives

PS...what he is doing to her he will do to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships